BMWCCA Driving School, May 22-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
    yes please do. And where do you find CHEAP low mileage 4.10 lsd?? because i really want one, mine is open...
    I got mine from a late model auto 325, much cheaper then a M3 one and they are the exact same diff. It only has 74k on it, not too bad.

Your car is a 318 though isnt it? They have small cases instead of the medium cases in the M20's/S14 I am pretty sure.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
      I got mine from a late model auto 325, much cheaper then a M3 one and they are the exact same diff. It only has 74k on it, not too bad.

Your car is a 318 though isnt it? They have small cases instead of the medium cases in the M20's/S14 I am pretty sure.
      dang, i thought only the 318is and the M3 came w/ 4.10 lsd's!!! what other E30s come with them?

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
        dang, i thought only the 318is and the M3 came w/ 4.10 lsd's!!! what other E30s come with them?
        I think the only other is late model automatic 325i's.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

But the auto 325 lsds don't fit in a 318is?

Comment

Nope, different sizes... So, Sam, school.... ya u need a room?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
            Originally posted by DTM190
            "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
              Nope, different sizes... So, Sam, school.... ya u need a room?
              dang it!! (@ lsd fitment)

And what now about school?

Comment

Do you need somewhere to stay? I'll be preoccupied Friday, but I thought about going out Friday night, and checking out sunday morning. So 2 nights.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

You mean a hotel near HPR? yeah I want to get a hotel, I was thinking about heading down late friday, 7-8pm or so, and then checking out Sat night. But i don't need my own room, unless of course you are bringing your gf or something....

Comment

The driving school, gah lol..... Yeah, I wanna get a hotel for the driving school so I don't have to drive back and forth, and so I'll get more sleep for the school lol. Amanda may come and watch, but she's not staying, she's going out of town sunday I think. Did you sign up for both days of the driving school?

Comment

No just for Saturday. So i'll be leaving saturday night, if i am awake enough. Will Amanda not be staying with you at all though, as in will we be splitting a room, or whats the deal?

maybe i'll call you or something in a few days....
                      Last edited by iamsam; 05-03-2010, 09:31 PM.

Comment

You can call, and no homo... and yeah she prolly wouldn't be coming down to stay, just me. I'm signed up for both days so I'll be checking out Sunday morning before I head back for the other session

Comment

i aint worried about anyone being a homo....

Comment

Sam: I wouldn't pay for a tech inspection - it's free at Co's BMW which is still close to you. I just made an appointment for this Friday afternoon and they have Saturday appointments open too.

Following are the details from here: http://www.rmcbmwcca.org/DrivingSchool/Docs/forms Make sure you fill out all the forms found on the link.
                            RMC BMW CCA - Driving School Tech Inspection - Loveland Area

There will be no cost for the inspection

Please email in advance to reserve time, or call
                            Service Department
                            Co’s BMW Center
                            4150 Byrd Drive
                            Loveland, Colorado 80538
                            866-890-6947
                            service@cosbmw.com

Comment

Thanks Franken!!! I could use that $40 towards a whole lot of sour gummy worms....

Comment

Wow - sour gummy worms? Now that's an interesting way to lock your diff. :idea:

Comment

Working...
                                X