Hey guys!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CO318is
    replied
    Once you get outside of longmont the trek on 287 is pretty quick. I am going to be doing the opposite soon, Fort Collins to Boulder everyday, not looking forward to it at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    I'd just get straight on I-25 as fast as possible. CSU is near I-25 iirc.
    ehhh, not really. couple miles west, and all the roads to get there from 25 get jammed up really fast.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by Bishop
    Yeah, the only thing I'd be concerned about would be getting out of Boulder / maybe Longmont. Once I get on 287, I'd imagine it's easy
    I'd just get straight on I-25 as fast as possible. CSU is near I-25 iirc.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Yeah, the only thing I'd be concerned about would be getting out of Boulder / maybe Longmont. Once I get on 287, I'd imagine it's easy

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    The benefit is Loveland and Fort Collins doesn't suck major donkey balls like Boulder does when it comes to traffic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Yeah and I'm hopefully going to be setting this up where I can try and make the trek during a low point in traffic, or avoid being stuck in traffic.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    my trek actually doesn't suck all that bad. If I time things right, I can make the trip in 35 mins

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    I know Sam, I know

    Leave a comment:


  • downforce22
    replied
    cool nice to meet you guys. we'll have to get together for a meet

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Ben, the trek every day is gonna suck, ask me how I know

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Originally posted by Mtnbkr29r
    Hey everyone, I just moved out here as well for school UNC in greeley. Anyways I just bought an 89 325e, I left a 04 e46 back home spend most time on e46fanatics...anyways just wave if you see me, its on and off the road a lot haha needs some work and Im still learning with these e30's.
    I totally thought you were Mayfield for a reason. His username is ridiculously similar. But, welcome to the both of you, there's quite a scene starting to grow here... And, I just got accepted to CSU a couple days ago. Doubt I'll be moving to FoCo, but I have a bunch of other stuff on my plate right now too.

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    Welcome guys. I do have a set of style 10s with tires that I am more than willing to let go after I get back from Thanksgiving break. Don't have time to take pics of the wheels but PM me for me info if anyone is interested.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    Clark (username clarkkey) has some 15x7 style 10s that I am sure he will part with for a very reasonable price. Those wouldn't look bad on your eta, although I would recommend getting smaller tires because the ones currently on the style 10s will give you a 3 inch lift.

    Also, more low! maybe H&R Sport springs or something...
    Oh man! I totally was looking for style 10's for my winter wheels. Too late now I guess. I am one of the few that like those wheels. What condition are they in?

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Clark (username clarkkey) has some 15x7 style 10s that I am sure he will part with for a very reasonable price. Those wouldn't look bad on your eta, although I would recommend getting smaller tires because the ones currently on the style 10s will give you a 3 inch lift.

    Also, more low! maybe H&R Sport springs or something...

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtnbkr29r
    replied
    Originally posted by tehwickerman
    word man i know a few people that go to UNC so i'm sure i'll see you around i go to greely occasionally although it smells fucking terrible.
    Sounds good bud and Yes it does smell... occasionally. Today it smelled like shit in Boulder just depends how the wind is, but really its not that often its bad.

    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    nice eta!! now slam it on some suspension and get some wheels! look super clean by the way, i wish my car were in as good condition...
    Not as clean as it looks, paint is pretty bad in some places clear coat and what not. Looking for a cheap set of wheels to refinish. 5 spoke or even just some basket weaves.

    Leave a comment:

Working...