Hey guys!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • iamsam
    replied
    nice eta!! now slam it on some suspension and get some wheels! look super clean by the way, i wish my car were in as good condition...

    Leave a comment:


  • tehwickerman
    replied
    word man i know a few people that go to UNC so i'm sure i'll see you around i go to greely occasionally although it smells fucking terrible.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtnbkr29r
    replied
    excuse the terrible pic but this is me...

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtnbkr29r
    replied
    Hey everyone, I just moved out here as well for school UNC in greeley. Anyways I just bought an 89 325e, I left a 04 e46 back home spend most time on e46fanatics...anyways just wave if you see me, its on and off the road a lot haha needs some work and Im still learning with these e30's.

    Leave a comment:


  • tehwickerman
    replied
    I'm not technically moved out here I just go to school here I've been here for about 2 and a half months now. I wish I could swing by, I'm going back home tomorrow though unfortunately.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    BTW I am headed up to Fort Collins tomorrow morning to pick up some parts from a 318is that is being parted, it is Patrick's here on the forum, his username is CO318is, if you want, you should swing by and let me check out your M42.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    When did you move out here? And welcome to Colorado! Nice E30, I have two 318is's, they are great cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • tehwickerman
    replied
    thanks man, yeah i've noticed that. i haven't seen any nice e30's up here.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Welcome! Nice car. There a a lot of us in the Boulder/Denver area, not too many up north.

    Leave a comment:


  • tehwickerman
    started a topic Hey guys!

    Hey guys!

    Hey ya'll I'm going to school at CSU and took the e30 out here with me. So far I've been loving the mountain roads and basically everything about this state, it is wicked.
    My e30 is a sterling/black 318is with 180k miles, rebuilt m42 with quite a few upgrades, h&r sport/billy suspension, everything on the car has been redone basically. It is an absolute blast to drive. The e30 scene up here isn't that great so if any of ya'll see me come say hey!
    Couple pics of the ride:

Working...