Hey guys!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • clarkkey594
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    Yes. His fourth law of motion, also known as the first law of social dynamics.
    I thought so.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkkey594
    Isn't that one of Newton's laws?
    Yes. His fourth law of motion, also known as the first law of social dynamics.

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    hai! welcome to the 4umz

    Leave a comment:


  • tehwickerman
    replied


    progress on the m3 over break was nice, got the windshield out and front end taken apart. rust repair will be done over christmas break, i'm really excited.

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    Haters are going to hate.
    Isn't that one of Newton's laws?

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkkey594
    ummm....minor
    Haters are going to hate.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    heh heh heh


    I wuv beer.

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    mmmm liquor.
    ummm....minor

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    mmmm liquor.

    Leave a comment:


  • CO318is
    replied
    I am going to be selling liquor to liquor stores and restaurants, My territory is Boulder County. I am excited, and I am hoping that in March that I will be moving down towards Denver, Broomfield, Westminster, Boulder so my commute is not so damn long.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    hokay...

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    which automatically qualifies you for stoner status.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    ^^ ha ha ha ha!!!

    Well, i don't smoke any weed i'll have you know! It just happens that my school and my job are in Boulder!

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    what are you doing in Boulder?



    What else does someone do in Boulder?

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by CO318is
    Once you get outside of longmont the trek on 287 is pretty quick. I am going to be doing the opposite soon, Fort Collins to Boulder everyday, not looking forward to it at all.
    what are you doing in Boulder?

    Leave a comment:

Working...