X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling my E38.

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Happy New Year! Selling some snow tires off a parts car I parted out awhile ago. 205/55R16 Michelin XIce with 5-7mm of tread left. Asking $200 OBO.

Comment

Also selling a set of 5 BBS wheels with caps from an E28 M5 - prefer local buyer but will consider shipping if these don't sell in next 30 days.

Comment

Selling my M30B35 and Getrag 265.

- 1990 325is
          - 2016 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X

Comment

tempting! what could be better than the m30? s52?
            318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
              s52?
              S54
              N54
              M54
              M60
              M62
              S62
              S85
              S70

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                S54
                N54
                M54
                M60
                M62
                S62
                S85
                S70

I disagree Eric. This is strictly speaking about a swap into an e30 of course. In terms of ease of swap, all the obd2 engines you listed would involve a lot of custom wiring. And all of the v8/v10/v12 engines you listed would upset the balance of an e30. I know you love the idea of an s85 swap in an e30 but I don't see the appeal to change from an i6.

I think the m54b30 would be a sweet engine in an e30 and so would a n54 but you would really have to be committed to either of those swaps!

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Damn, wish I wasn't so broke! I'd love to buy this and take it out to High Plains.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff_ View Post
                    https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5400310619.html

Damn, wish I wasn't so broke! I'd love to buy this and take it out to High Plains.
                    nice find, that roundie wont last long!

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                      I disagree Eric. This is strictly speaking about a swap into an e30 of course. In terms of ease of swap, all the obd2 engines you listed would involve a lot of custom wiring. And all of the v8/v10/v12 engines you listed would upset the balance of an e30. I know you love the idea of an s85 swap in an e30 but I don't see the appeal to change from an i6.

I think the m54b30 would be a sweet engine in an e30 and so would a n54 but you would really have to be committed to either of those swaps!
                      I wasn't talking about the complications of a swap, purely on the performance. The one I've played around alot in isn't that spectacular, in fact I think my old E30 sedan with the M20 and stripped interior was faster. Maybe it's not a great M30, maybe the M30 swap isn't great .

How much did those 5 E28 M5 wheels go for? the post has been deleted.

Comment

Eric, for reference, sold the 5 E28 M5 wheels with caps for $600+ shipping...

Comment

Selling a set of 195/50/16 tires....

Comment

I'm looking for some 17s unfortunately

Comment

Not car related but if anyone is looking for a new computer I'm selling mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff_ View Post
                                Not car related but if anyone is looking for a new computer I'm selling mine.

http://boulder.craigslist.org/sys/5447051482.html
                                Where did you get that awesome sticker?
                                -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                                08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                                318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                                '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                                Originally posted by roguetoaster
                                Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Working...
                                X