Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F34R and I decided we're going to reschedule this for a variety of reasons. First being the weather is not so great and car meets kinda suck if you can't be out hanging around cars. Second, we want to work on scheduling in order to fit into more people's schedules. Over the past few years that I have been getting these kinds of meets together it has been noticeable that weekdays don't tend to work for many people here. Third, we want to work on an actual plan for these things. Something concrete that will fit with the the spread of locations we're trying to accommodate and to give everyone an actual schedule so there isn't this last minute planning shenanigans.

Sorry, guys.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

sounds fantastic, in for new times and proper shenaningans
      sigpic

Comment

That's fine let us know when.
        Build Thread
        https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=419655
        Parts Thread
        https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=408302

Comment

Let's try to get something going this month maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
            Let's try to get something going this month maybe?
            Yeah, sorry. Been meaning to get together with Brandon about starting a monthly Saturday meet. Unfortunately this month has just been taken up by other things for me...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

why are you apologizing? aha
              let's go to a k-mart and have burnout competitions like the mustang kids (saw that the other night, but didn't stick around to watch everyone crash into things)

Comment

well this never really got off the ground, did it
                318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Working...
                X