No announcement yet.

NE love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you guys meet up in Agawam back in May? if so will this be a regular occurrence or just a one time thing. Let us know if you plan to get together again.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by itsonlygeorge View Post
      I wish NE30 wasn't 4 hrs away from me... long haul.
      NE30 is all new england, but we need people to scout spots for the outer-edges, just trying to get something going in western mass or CT has been next to impossible because every single person (20+ at this point) has fallen through on actually scouting the spots.

We're open to ideas, as long as there's somebody to do the leg-work!

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

It's hard when planning because it's all so normal to us that it's hard to tell if people will like it
        The Mohawk trail is a nice cruise with some spots to maybe catch a bite and a few good scenic spots
        IG- nv_e30

Comment

^ I'm up for that

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
            NE30 is all new england, but we need people to scout spots for the outer-edges, just trying to get something going in western mass or CT has been next to impossible because every single person (20+ at this point) has fallen through on actually scouting the spots.

We're open to ideas, as long as there's somebody to do the leg-work!
            Could come out my way the Granville Gorge is a great swim hole and then just up the hill is the Granville Scoop an awesome ice cream shop. Do some back road drives in the greater area. Rt 57 is very scenic and meets up with rt 8
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
              Could come out my way the Granville Gorge is a great swim hole and then just up the hill is the Granville Scoop an awesome ice cream shop. Do some back road drives in the greater area. Rt 57 is very scenic and meets up with rt 8
              This sounds wonderful! Swimming holes, ice cream, back roads, and e30s... Fuck me. Lets do it!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm down
                Never been out that way which makes it better!
                IG- nv_e30

Comment

Want to go but not sure if e30 will make it with just 4 gears and this diff haha
                  BMW tech
                  Umass Amherst
                  05 wrx sti

Comment

i have a s2.93 just sitting around that will help you make it
                    IG- nv_e30

Comment

Thinking 2nd weekend of August as my kids will have gone home and wife's kids will be with her EX.

Granville is a small town, the zip is 01034 nearby is also rt 8 and the drive around Barkhamsted Reservoir is great drive with smaller Mom& Pop GC/sub and pizza shops. We have one in town and it's very good.
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
                      X