Anyone need a b27?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone need a b27?

I just yanked a completely functional b27 from an '85. Free.99 Is there any desire for this thing or should I just find a dumpster?
    84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
    Manual swap all the things!

Lawn art, neighbors love that sort of stuff.

Comment

Damn, wish you were closer. I want an inline 6 crankshaft
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

well, they aren't making any more of them, and god knows, lots of them got junked in the last few years. i wouldn't throw it away, especially if it runs well! someone with an ETA, who forgot to change their timing belt, will probably need it!
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
          Lawn art, neighbors love that sort of stuff.
          I do live in Tacoma. I'd bet people wouldn't even notice.

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
          well, they aren't making any more of them, and god knows, lots of them got junked in the last few years. i wouldn't throw it away, especially if it runs well! someone with an ETA, who forgot to change their timing belt, will probably need it!
          Ya know, I thought about that for a second. I'd be content keeping it around but my other garage is just full of engines...

​​​​​​​
          Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          Damn, wish you were closer. I want an inline 6 crankshaft
          If it comes down to tossing it, I could probably be convinced to save the crank if you make it back up here at all?
          84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
            If it comes down to tossing it, I could probably be convinced to save the crank if you make it back up here at all?
            If thats what it comes down to, please stash it somewhere for me. Might be easier for me to bring the rest of my pieces up there

Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

If you were closer I would take it as I need an oil pan and the timing covers.

Comment

Don't dumpster it.

I'll take it,

and if I never use it, I can pass it along.

What's next week like for you? I'm pretty open.

t
                now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

I got someone off the faceballs to come get it, autotrans and all.

Comment

cool

t
                    now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Working...
                    X