No announcement yet.

Idaho Chat Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch tomorrow (Sunday)? Noon at Lulu's?

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
      Its just sad that you live so very far away. You miss out on all the fun.
      Im off of Fairview any BMW GTGs around here?

Comment

Originally posted by Boise View Post
        Lunch tomorrow (Sunday)? Noon at Lulu's?
        Sounds good to me. Haven't been there yet.

Also heading to Jalopy Jungle in the morning on state st..... Any requests?
        For Sale Thread:https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...15#post4901315

Comment

I'm not sure I will make it today for lunch. Too much fun last night at the BSU game...I don't recover like I used to.

Comment

What's up Idaho guys! I'm located in Portland, Oregon and finally picked up an e30 not too long ago, My fiance and I will be moving out to Rexburg in April so after winter you'll be hearing from me quite a bit...It seems like you guys are mostly in the western Idaho area though. Unfortunately I'll be in the east...
            1985 318i Sedan POS. Cosmo Bleu {R.I.P}

Comment

I am on the East side. I am in Rexburg quite a bit, as well as the IF area.

Comment

Also Im curios as too how you guys manage with your e30s in snow? Ride height, Tires, Adding weight, ect. I've only had trucks and fwd cars before this and it never snowed much here in portland, but when it did it was alot of snow and my car was too low but my truck handled it no problem

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                  I am on the East side. I am in Rexburg quite a bit, as well as the IF area.
                  Right on, Im glad i wont be the only enthusiast for miles lol

Comment

Originally posted by Anjreu View Post
                    Also Im curios as too how you guys manage with your e30s in snow? Ride height, Tires, Adding weight, ect. I've only had trucks and fwd cars before this and it never snowed much here in portland, but when it did it was alot of snow and my car was too low but my truck handled it no problem

Good quality snow tires, studded if you choose, can be run Oct-Mar/April and carry a few bags of sand or kitty litter in the trunk over the differential to add weight for traction, and can be used as an aid to get unstuck otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Anjreu View Post
                      Pure driving skill.

Sorry, I didn't make lunch I was busy all day. Not sure it actually happened. Welcome Anjreu.

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes guys!

Comment

I need to borrow an e30 for a few minutes to test a Peake code reader, anyone in Boise around this week? I can't tell if I wired my plug wrong in the engine bay or if my code reader is broken, because I can't pull codes. I bought the code reader used, so who knows.

Thanks.

Comment

Anyone? I just need to test my code reader.

Comment

Originally posted by Boise View Post
                              Anyone? I just need to test my code reader.
                              Wish I could help you out. But I'm west coastin in California till the end of January. Unless you want to mail it here?
                              For Sale Thread:https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...15#post4901315

Comment

And I'm on the other side of the state. Otherwise, I'd have said come right over, and bring a fishing pole.

Comment

Working...
                                X