Idaho Chat Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArtFoodBMW View Post
    Anyone up for a drive later this month or April? My brother and I did this last summer and it was a blast!
    Windy roads all over!

Here are some crappy iphone videos of the drive too..

Let me know who's interested!
    I love that drive, I'm totally in :D

Originally posted by ArtFoodBMW View Post
    I had two, but scrapped them, so no. And im not in northern idaho, so i dont know why im saying this. Haha

Comment

Google says the drive takes 3 hours and 28 minutes... meaning we can probably get it done in 2 hours :D

Comment

That drive would be fun... April 19 is the Coffee N Cars event. Maybe do Coffee N Cars and then go on the drive??

Comment

Originally posted by gome123 View Post
          That drive would be fun... April 19 is the Coffee N Cars event. Maybe do Coffee N Cars and then go on the drive??
          Yeah yeah yeah!! What you said!

Comment

Do any of you guys know who's this is?? I love Black E30's... Needs body work...

Comment

$1800 car.

EDIT:

Why would anyone pay $3,300 for a car that needs $3,000 in bodywork, instead of a nice $6,500 car that has been well cared for? This thing is a great sub-$2k drift missile car.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                $1800 car.

EDIT:

Why would anyone pay $3,300 for a car that needs $3,000 in bodywork, instead of a nice $6,500 car that has been well cared for? This thing is a great sub-$2k drift missile car.
                No kidding. So many dents.

Comment

Hey there. Hope you are all doing well out in Le Boise. I've been head down in a 89 Jeep cherokee for the last few weeks and haven't touched the beemer but.... ordered new control arms, bushings, tie rods etc... freshening up the front end a bit. Be back on April 13th and have a week to do it all. Should be easy. Anybody got one of these http://www.amazon.com/Thrust-Bushing...D11C2JEXE3JK9T ? Would love to get it all done and take it on that drive as a shakedown run
                  For Sale Thread:https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...15#post4901315

Comment

Why aren't there more e30folk on my side of the state? Either you all need to move over here, or tell your farmer cousins to sell their lifted trucks and get e30's. I are so tired of Subarus and "built Hondas".

Comment

Why aren't there more e30folk on my side of the state? Either you all need to move over here, or tell your farmer cousins to sell their lifted trucks and get e30's. I are so tired of Subarus and "built Hondas".
                      Why don't you move to Boise or at least closer to Boise...? I hear Marsing is nice.

Comment

Don't people have to smog their cars out there? No thanks. I came where I came to get out of California, not move to another version of it...

Comment

Hurless Brothers says they won't do real engine work anymore but recommended Eurosport of Boise. Has anyone here had engine work done by Eurosport? Would you recommend them to skim a cylinder head or rebuild an engine?

Comment

Don't people have to smog their cars out there? No thanks. I came where I came to get out of California, not move to another version of it...
                            Not in that county. Owyhee county has very few regulations.

Also, Boise isn't another version of California... we don't even have a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by fronton View Post
                              Hurless Brothers says they won't do real engine work anymore but recommended Eurosport of Boise. Has anyone here had engine work done by Eurosport? Would you recommend them to skim a cylinder head or rebuild an engine?

Hurless is always booked out. I've heard good things about Eurosport.

Comment

I too have heard good things about them, no firsthand knowledge however.

Comment

Working...
                                X