• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone buy my overpriced car so I can join the cool kids club :(

Dustin Wark | Instagram tumblrFlickr

Comment

Originally posted by audiwark View Post
      Someone buy my overpriced car so I can join the cool kids club :(
      Is it listed on every stance forum? If so, I'm surprised it didn't sell in a week on StanceWorks.

Comment

Also...

I'm off to a 6 course BBQ with beer pairings from www.payettebrewing.com at my new favorite resturant in the world www.republicamericangrill.com But, I've never had any of their brews, opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          Also...

I'm off to a 6 course BBQ with beer pairings from www.payettebrewing.com at my new favorite resturant in the world www.republicamericangrill.com But, I've never had any of their brews, opinions?
          I like the ales and lagers. I'm not a fan of IPA's.

Is there any craft brewers in eastern Idaho?

Comment

There are actually a fair number of them. Lost of stuff between here and Jackson, WY.

Comment

There are actually a fair number of them. Lost of stuff between here and Jackson, WY.
              Yeah? I knew there were a few, but I'm kinda surprised how many. I consider that side of the state to be like northern Utah.

Comment

There are little warp zones where it's unlike Utah, so it's not too bad. Victor/Driggs area, parts of Idaho Falls and Pocatello are actually pretty much not like 'Northern Utah', but smaller towns and rural areas are pretty 'Northern Utah'.

(Northern Utah is code for those in the know.)

Also, why in the hell would Coors show up to a Beer Fest? That's like Daewoo showing up to a SuperGT event.

Comment

There are little warp zones where it's unlike Utah, so it's not too bad. Victor/Driggs area, parts of Idaho Falls and Pocatello are actually pretty much not like 'Northern Utah', but smaller towns and rural areas are pretty 'Northern Utah'.

(Northern Utah is code for those in the know.)

Also, why in the hell would Coors show up to a Beer Fest? That's like Daewoo showing up to a SuperGT event.

Daewoo FTW Farbin. My guess is they will just bring a shit ton of Coors Batch 19 and call it 'craft'.

Comment

fags

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
                      fags
                      Keep your e30 running for more then 30 seconds and I'll consider your posts credible.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                        Keep your e30 running for more then 30 seconds and I'll consider your posts credible.
                        I just had 15 minutes of beautiful oil flow with a stock head :pimp:

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                          Woah

Woah

Comment

If anybody happens to have a spare z3 or e36 m3 steering rack hanging around, My steering rack has decided to take a shit

Comment

Comment

lolz, you don't happen to have a source for a 885 head. I was simply borrowing it for testing, i need a reliable backup... 45 minute head removals are getting quite easy for me fuuuuuuuuuu

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Working...
                                X