Idaho Chat Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good turn out

I would say that was a good turn out. Hope to have mine at a meet in the Spring.
    jm

Comment

It was a good time. Can't wait until the next one.
      1988 325is

Comment

Was cool meeting you guys. Big thanks to ST1G for taking me out for a beer in Boise when i rolled into town. Bummed i couldn't bring the E30..but i did get a few shots of the E30's that showed up. The euro 323i in particular was quite nice.

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Originally posted by MPLFoster View Post
          Was cool meeting you guys. Big thanks to ST1G for taking me out for a beer in Boise when i rolled into town. Bummed i couldn't bring the E30..but i did get a few shots of the E30's that showed up. The euro 323i in particular was quite nice.
          It was awesome meeting you too man. Hopefully we will cross paths again.
          1988 325is

Comment

LOL wut an idaho car club?

wheres farbin?

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
              LOL wut an idaho car club?

wheres farbin?

Farbin lives on the other side of the state. I'm sure at some point he will make it to the big city to partake.

Comment

Oh man... that looked like fun. Wish I could have made the meet. Next time.. next time.

Comment

Guys... The subframe's coming out tomorrow. Feel free to stop by

Comment

I did new subframe bushings a few years ago, I DO NOT envy you right now!

Comment

Originally posted by MPLFoster View Post

How have I not seen this, it's my cars cousin. Difference being Mtech1 spoiler and the front lip with bottlecaps instead of euroweaves. I have got to get side by side with this car.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                        How have I not seen this, it's my cars cousin. Difference being Mtech1 spoiler and the front lip with bottlecaps instead of euroweaves. I have got to get side by side with this car.
                        Better come to the next meet!
                        1988 325is

Comment

You better be here. You promised.

Comment

LOL. I got some post winter stuff to do to it, but I do intend on coming out in an e30 this season, and likely driving through to the picnic this year.

Comment

LOL. I got some post winter stuff to do to it, but I do intend on coming out in an e30 this season, and likely driving through to the picnic this year.
                              I think we're going to try and make the meets monthly at the start of the month. As for the picnic, I'm planning on being there this year, and hope to get a few others to caravan from Boise.
                              instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Big Willy View Post
                                I think we're going to try and make the meets monthly at the start of the month. As for the picnic, I'm planning on being there this year, and hope to get a few others to caravan from Boise.
                                A caravan would be sweet. I'd be down for that drive. Maybe we will end up in the next Respect Your Elders.
                                1988 325is

Comment

Working...
                                X