Its the #3 with an umbrella.

Comment

So this thing returned to craigslist

THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL E30 IN BOISE
      instagram

Comment

That e30 is disgusting.

Comment

Saw that e30 today on CL and I cried inside a little...poor car.

Comment

So, I'm pretty sure Idaho is in the Intermountain West, and not the PNW, but I can't let the conspiracy die.

Comment

This thread makes me want a baked potato.
              -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
              Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
              Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
              Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
              Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                So, I'm pretty sure Idaho is in the Intermountain West, and not the PNW, but I can't let the conspiracy die.
                PNW for life sucka!

Originally posted by cyberkaa View Post
                This thread makes me want a baked potato.
                Im thinking potato vodka :D

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

haii.

so, can anyone here shed some light for me. looking to transfer out of los angeles to either byu or uidaho.

anyone go there or know of someone there or who went there; are they good schools? are there any hot babes? good potatoes? good potato vodka? any weekly/biweekly/monthly r3v meets? any insight would be great, thanks!
                  Last edited by ethrtyiS; 02-24-2013, 02:52 AM.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

Being from SoCal, I can say BYU-I has lots of prim/propper LDS girls... Rexburg is quiet as all get out. There are very few if any places anywhere in SoCal that would compare. We have about 2-3 really good potato vodkas on this side of the state. I haven't been to the panhandle, so I have no info on UofI.

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                      haii.

so, can anyone here shed some light for me. looking to transfer out of los angeles to either byu or uidaho.

anyone go there or know of someone there or who went there; are they good schools? are there any hot babes? good potatoes? good potato vodka? any weekly/biweekly/monthly r3v meets? any insight would be great, thanks!
                      Being from SoCal, I can say BYU-I has lots of prim/propper LDS girls... Rexburg is quiet as all get out. There are very few if any places anywhere in SoCal that would compare. We have about 2-3 really good potato vodkas on this side of the state. I haven't been to the panhandle, so I have no info on UofI.
                      Agreed!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                        haii.

Babes, uhhh. Boise has some. I know the guy on man vs food said we had the hotest women of any place he has been.

If you're into drinking U of I is the place to be. If you're into drinking why are you considering BUYI?

Rexburg is boring. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

U of I can be almost as boring....unless you're into getting shit faced.

No r3v meets that i've heard of :neutral:

Any interest in Boise State?

Comment

what do you mean by prim/proper LDS girls? lol. and thanks!

Originally posted by boisebimmer View Post
                          Babes, uhhh. Boise has some. I know the guy on man vs food said we had the hotest women of any place he has been.

If you're into drinking U of I is the place to be. If you're into drinking why are you considering BUYI?

Rexburg is boring. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

U of I can be almost as boring....unless you're into getting shit faced.

No r3v meets that i've heard of :neutral:

Any interest in Boise State?
                          that's right he did say that! i just like to have an occasional beer and a good hangout. not in it for the alcohol. rexburg looks really small and doesn't seem like there is anything there.

i looked into boise earlier but didn't notice a computer engineering program. looked again and it seems as though it's a combined major with electrical engineering. so i wouldn't that one either i suppose.

i just want to be with like minded people and somewhere where the weather is nice. yes, i love the cold, rain, snow.

thanks!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                          my feedback thread

Comment

Truth, there is nothing going on in Rexburg, the entire eastern side of Idaho, Rexburg, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, have a rough population of less than 300,000 people including all out lying areas from those population centers.

Rexburg has a lot of "college" catering, cottage shops and is quaint, clean cut, and a highly LDS city. Last numbers I saw put the city at 95% LDS population.

Like minded, what are you looking for? I left Claremont, CA in 2009 to leave the crowded city life, and get to a quite, more simple life, and moved out here.

I was born in Palm Springs though, so if you know the Coachella Valley, I know look back on my "homeland" and think of how populated it was in relation, and I couldn't even say 1/3.

If you come, we can create a scene, but it's pretty backwater out here still.

Comment

Boise is where it's at

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Truth, there is nothing going on in Rexburg, the entire eastern side of Idaho, Rexburg, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, have a rough population of less than 300,000 people including all out lying areas from those population centers.

Rexburg has a lot of "college" catering, cottage shops and is quaint, clean cut, and a highly LDS city. Last numbers I saw put the city at 95% LDS population.

Like minded, what are you looking for? I left Claremont, CA in 2009 to leave the crowded city life, and get to a quite, more simple life, and moved out here.

I was born in Palm Springs though, so if you know the Coachella Valley, I know look back on my "homeland" and think of how populated it was in relation, and I couldn't even say 1/3.

If you come, we can create a scene, but it's pretty backwater out here still.
                                hm, so i'd probably be better of going to boise or ui huh?

like minded as in like liberty-minded individuals.

i just hate it here. i hate the high taxes, jerry brown and all his crap, crime, traffic, insane politicians, ridiculous regulations, bad schools, political correctness, illegal immigration, air pollution, high population density, the state government is broke, i could go on and on.
                                Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
                                Boise is where it's at
                                i'll look into it.

my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X