Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Holy shit California has a BUNCH of meets going on. O.o

    out dated sig is out dated

    Comment


      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275340

      You just gotta check out the thread. It's pure GOLD...makes 5toes crashes look like fender benders.
      Originally posted by James Crivellone
      1) The internet is NOT serious business.

      Comment


        Made it back with precious cargo this evening. I couldn't be happier. Now the fun part begins...
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

        Comment


          Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          Made it back with precious cargo this evening. I couldn't be happier. Now the fun part begins...

          pics or it didnt happen...lol

          1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
          1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

          Comment


            Originally posted by Henna30 View Post
            pics or it didnt happen...lol
            Ran out of space on my phone :/ Don't worry, there will be lots of pics. This will be a very nicely documented build.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

            Comment


              Originally posted by Henna30 View Post
              pics or it didnt happen...lol
              I was there, it happened.

              Comment


                Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                I was there, it happened.
                Right you are. And now the fun begins...cleaning and ordering parts
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                  Ran out of space on my phone :/ Don't worry, there will be lots of pics. This will be a very nicely documented build.

                  Excellent....(Mr. Burns voice)

                  1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
                  1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Henna30 View Post
                    Excellent....(Mr. Burns voice)
                    lolz
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                    Comment


                      It definitely happened

                      Comment


                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by austin! View Post


                          lolz

                          1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
                          1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

                          Comment



                            Untitled by Wschnitz, on Flickr

                            :/ Can someone teach Pandora how to code? It does this on a bunch of peoples computers where you can't see what music is playing and how much time is left etc.
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

                            Comment


                              Never had that problem and I listen to it almost daily

                              91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post

                                Untitled by Wschnitz, on Flickr

                                :/ Can someone teach Pandora how to code? It does this on a bunch of peoples computers where you can't see what music is playing and how much time is left etc.
                                Try turning off AdBlock on that page
                                -Peter G
                                '86 MTech1 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
                                '91 318is slicktop project
                                '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                                '08 E91 328xi 6spd
                                '00 Tundra

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X