• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
    bought new seatbelts for the 5 today, gonna set the interior off

and a friend committed suicide and was pronounced dead today :(
    "Permanent solution to a temporary problem"

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    Now I can work on my car without hurting my already destroyed back. (this being only 17yrs old)
    Bend with yo knees man!

Comment

hear about this rapper that literally just got signed to a decent record label? Well on his first night out as a "big shot", he killed himself drunk driving. What a sad story

sigpic

Comment

Well,there is no saving this exhaust bracket. So rusted it broke from vibrations.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
          hear about this rapper that literally just got signed to a decent record label? Well on his first night out as a "big shot", he killed himself drunk driving. What a sad story
          Oh the 5 yolo guys? yeah I'm not sad at all

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
            PB blaster or hit the gym and start pounding protein shakes.

James gots jokes these last couple months. Joking with the mere peasants. :beer:

Gem of the day. Textbook execution my friends. Seen it all before but never gets old.

[ATTACH]60081[/ATTACH]
            Is that the blown headgasket car that was on CL for $7k? Or am I thinking of a different car?
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

So exhaust bracket is mega toast, can't even use the side attached to catalytic converter. Anyone know a cheap welder?
              willschnitz

Comment

Use baling wire. Dead serious. Temporary fix until you get something else figured out.

Comment

Go to an exhaust shop.. Simple

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

So exhaust bracket is mega toast, can't even use the side attached to catalytic converter. Anyone know a cheap welder?
                    Promuffler and brake in Everett...tell em brad sent you.
                    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      Use baling wire. Dead serious. Temporary fix until you get something else figured out.
                      Im talking about the little clamp like things that attach the muffler pipes to the catalytic converter pipes. My hangers and bushings are fine thankfully.

Had to sawzall it off. It was rusted together. Ill have to get new ones and have the flanges welded back on...

All i wanted was a quieter exhaust, what i got was a project lol.
                      willschnitz

Comment

Im talking about the little clamp like things that attach the muffler pipes to the catalytic converter pipes.
                        Flange. That's a flange. And you mean you completely cut the flanges off?
                        84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                        Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                          Flange. That's a flange. And you mean you completely cut the flanges off?
                          Had to cut one as the "OEM" exhaust was not the same pipe length as the catalytic converter, one pipe on cat is longer then other, not so on exhaust, but also because one was welded to the flange, like not stuck, the thing was corroding into the pipe, so yes I went dumb and cut the flange off, the other flange im trying to save, but the bolts in it will need to be drilled out, otherwise the same deal will be for that one. If that is the case ill need to more flange brackets that are not toast to slide on there before the ends of the pipes are welded back on. believe me they were toast, there was no getting the muffler off without cutting through the middle of the flanges.
                          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                            Promuffler and brake in Everett...tell your friendly neighborhood spider-man sent you.

fix'd.
                            '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                              fix'd.
                              el oh el

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                                fix'd.
                                Miles morales son
                                -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                                91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                                04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                                Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                                Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Working...
                                X