No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to get together after the 5erWest event?

Comment

got home from work today and the wife was out so i tossed on my E90 drop hats ive had sitting around. little lower in the front now and i think its perfect.

now i still need to figure out what im going to do with my injectors

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
      That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

My favorite shot from the Bendubs drive yesterday

Bahama Beige E23 Project
        Bluebird Bus Conversion
        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Haha awesome thanks man! It was crazy meeting up again by chance on the way back. Especially since we left a diffrent way than we came.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Yea dude I was so surprised, a car in front of me turned off and I was like Holy Shit E30's!! It was great

Bahama Beige E23 Project
            Bluebird Bus Conversion
            New Oregon Trail

Comment

^ Lower it.
              -Erik
              '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
              I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                Anyone want to get together after the 5erWest event?
                Ya sure I will be there.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

^Cool.

A drive, lunch, a cool photo-op spot, a small project? It's a 400mi. round trip for me so it'd be cool to maximize it! Being local I understand you guys may just assume head home afterward, idk.

Comment

Yeah it is really far for you to come out. How about everyone uses those groupon's for Sykart after 5er West?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Would be cool to do a photo sesh afterward, I need someone with skills to take shots of my car! lol

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                      Bluebird Bus Conversion
                      New Oregon Trail

Comment

Anyone have an E30/34 that want to trade for an '09 Honda Ruckus with ~600 miles? Its not modded too much and runs great. Doesn't have to be perfect, but preferably running. I miss having a project car and since I'm trading my HHR in for a minivan soon, need to have something fun with a roof.

Comment

Hey guys, what brand of brake pads do you guys use/recomend?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Depends on what you are doing.. For track, for autox, for street driving.. etc.

I am installing Hawk HT-10's on the track car, I ran Hawk's and EBC's on my Focus (which saw track/Autox/Street driving..)

If you are just on the street, run some decent stock pads, and some new rotors (no need for the slotted or crossdrilled on a street car..) You figure the stock brakes were meant to slow a car down from 100+ on the Autobahn, so our skimpy 65 mph or less speeds around here aren't even making them breath hard.
                            Last edited by djjerme; 07-18-2011, 12:36 PM.
                            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                            2016 Ford Flex
                            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by Tuanies View Post
                              Anyone have an E30/34 that want to trade for an '09 Honda Ruckus with ~600 miles? Its not modded too much and runs great. Doesn't have to be perfect, but preferably running. I miss having a project car and since I'm trading my HHR in for a minivan soon, need to have something fun with a roof.
                              Ughh I miss my Ruckus. :(
                              -Erik
                              '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                              I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by Tuanies View Post
                                Outright sale?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X