No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost home! Passing through Wilsonville...

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

You guys ever go to Pizza Oasis?

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
      i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
       - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
        puto where did you get it
        Pm me dude.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
          My two lower front teeth. I'm think that I'm pretty lucky though, I could have crushed my skull or worse. In 14 years of being self employed, this is the only real injury. The bill to repair it is 6-12k.
          Man, that really sucks. Sorry you had to go through that!
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
            Well heres a few shots from my trip I spoke of.

And my favorite:

Awesome. I need to clean my car, take it out for a real drive, and take some decent photos of it.

My two lower front teeth. I'm think that I'm pretty lucky though, I could have crushed my skull or worse. In 14 years of being self employed, this is the only real injury. The bill to repair it is 6-12k.
            That sucks dude, hopefully it won't be too bad other than the cost to get them repaired.
            1988 BMW 325iX - Lachssilber/Cardinal - Gone
            2001 BMW M5 - Anthracite/Black Heritage
            1999 Toyota 4Runner - White/Oak

Comment

Thanks man. Yeah now it is REALLY dirty.

And bugs aint easy to wash off. Damn it

Comment

is that a Volvo lip 5toes?
                clutchCTRL!
                Move with a purpose.
                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                - 2000 323i AT
                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Check OHSU's dental school. They're usually really inexpensive. Granted they're students (all supervised), but it's bound to be cheaper.
                  Originally posted by Gruelius
                  and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Ken. The impact weakened the integrity of the teeth on either side so a bridge is not an option ($1400 per tooth). Sooooo, at 43 I need surgical implants which run around $3000 per tooth. I'll check with the school on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                      is that a Volvo lip 5toes?
                      Yes it is. It seems to be a defective one too... or something.

If you look closely, it is off by an inch to the right side. The indent doesnt match the oil cooler cutout area.

Yet the sides fit fine. Hmm I just pulled them in with string and zipties.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Ken. The impact weakened the integrity of the teeth on either side so a bridge is not an option ($1400 per tooth). Sooooo, at 43 I need surgical implants which run around $3000 per tooth. I'll check with the school on Monday.
                        Shit Keith, that SUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post
                          You guys ever go to Pizza Oasis?
                          Oasis Pizza off of Hawthorne? That's some seriously good pizza. Its om nom nom

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Geese it's been slow all week at work until today, pair of wheel bearings and outer tie rods on a 03 Monte Carlo, as well as an alignment on it. Ten also a left front wheel bearing on a focus. When I get back from lunch I have another alignment as well as some other stuff. It's nice being busy

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
                            That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Billed 10.5 hours today and changed my timing belt. Another 10-12 tomorrow and maybe a valve adjustment.

Comment

^lol

Got up this morning, ate some Cheerios, and took a shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X