No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad is selling one of his classics if any of you antique car nuts are interested.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

That's pretty damn neat. Not too often you see those around!
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Keith might know of someone
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Awww, I liked that one...

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
            Go drive one.

It's light, tight and so much more fun to drive than an E10 or E30. And as soon as you put euro bumpers on it, its better looking too.
            Just so you know - you're talking to a dude who has had 9 2002s and about 5 e30s. A well sorted 2002 is far superior to an e21 in every category IMO. The only reason I don't drive a 2002 now (sold my Inka 76 a few months ago) is because of the sweltering heat and humidity in this crappy city. Don't get me wrong, I love a euro bumpered e21 with single headlights, recaros and some weaves - but I'd take a similarly maintained 1600/2002 over that any day. Also, FWIW, your e21 looks pretty nice. I would choose it over a clapped out e30 or a worn 2002.
            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

I need a used fan clutch, anybody got one..?

Comment

You got to keep your car after all
                Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Yes. PM me if you have one. I got one on my new engine that I thought had good lockup and stuff... but its because the bearings are fucked. The one off my original engine I gave to a buddy who really needed one. My engine runs good but I am running super hot with no fan at all

Comment

Just drive really FAAAASSSSSST!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shifty View Post
                      Just drive really FAAAASSSSSST!!!
                      Not possible it's autotragic and the last time he tried he fucked up the car
                      Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Well, if the motor is sound, then he only really needs a constant 25MPH, and my mom can do that. ;)

Comment

Ha ha.

I admit it. I caved in with my car and took it to the shop down the street. My neighbor is a tech and we went out to install my tranny and just called quits. We were on the ground and having trouble. Shop up the road took it in and charged me 3 hours labor to have it running. I supplied fluid and everything of course. The bill was $260.. I feel that it was TOTALLY WORTH IT.

I had labeled all the bolts and put them in bags, etc. and made their job really easy.

They described my car as a total project (the trunk and interior are chocked full of parts) and said they were surprised it started up great and left the shop. They also liked my derby car exhaust setup.. lols

So yeah I still need some sort of fan clutch.. I have a good condition fan for it. Eventually I will do a pusher fan setup, but for now I need something cheap

Comment

I have 2 or 3 clutches pm me if you want.

Comment

Hey, sometimes you just have to pay the man to save sanity. I'm sort of in the same boat. I've turned wrenches for over half of my 40+ years, and for the moment, I gotta have Lucky do my wrench turning. No space, no time. You do what you have to do to keep your ride on the road.

Sent from my frontal lobe via tapabotomy.

Comment

^ you're damn right. Dussen pm coming your way

Comment

Working...
                                X