Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So nobody has an early model radiator lying around? I know someone does

Comment

I might have one for you. Its out of an 88iX so I think that's late model but ill look Around.

I don't take checks or iou's written on Capri Suns. :)
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
        I might have one for you. Its out of an 88iX so I think that's late model but ill look Around.

I don't take checks or iou's written on Capri Suns. :)
        It's a late model...and hahahahahah at the last statement.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Toes what happened to your radiator bro?
          clutchCTRL!
          Move with a purpose.
          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
          - 2000 323i AT
          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Its for my friends car

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
              If you currently live in Albany, OR that pretty much leaves you with either the Bush or Crystal, but shouldn't be that hard to decide!
              Drugs? I heard meth is all the rage around here.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Fuck installing S14/M42 wiring covers
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                  Sounds good, let me know if you have more Qs.

It does have HDMI though. The best thing going for it in terms of using it in a dash is that all the ports are on one side (headphone, hdmi, and usb) and that said side is the skinny side. Space is unGodly limited when you're taking it in/out all the time and still have a few other dash buttons that you need exposed.
                  If you Google "Nexus 7 HDMI" it'll show you that it doesn't & most if not all reviews of the device state the same thing. No HDMI or expandable storage which has been the biggest issues it had going for it currently.

Engadget review:
                  In 2008, when the Eee PC was revolutionizing the computing world and driving every manufacturer to make cheaper and smaller laptops, Sony washed its hands of the whole thing. The "race to the bottom," the company said, would profoundly impact the industry, killing profit margins and flooding the market with cheap, terrible machines. Sony was wrong, its stance lasting about a year before joining the competition with its own VAIO W. Four years on we're buying better laptops than ever before and, with the netbook class now more or less dead, that downward competition seems to have shifted to the tablet front. A flood of cheap, truly awful slates preceded Amazon's Kindle Fire, the $200 tablet from a major brand that looks to have been the proper catalyst in plunging prices. The latest challenger to enter the competition is ASUS, partnering with Google to create the first Nexus tablet, a device that not only will amaze with its MSRP, but with its quality. It's called the Nexus 7, it too is $200, and it's better than Amazon's offering in every way but one.%Gallery-159346%

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                  So nobody has an early model radiator lying around? I know someone does
                  I have one from my 86' but I did a stupid thing that would require a welded for 2 minutes tops & me finding the top hose cylinder thing I cut off it.

Originally posted by be34st View Post
                  Drugs? I heard meth is all the rage around here.
                  For losing weight no doubt. If you have a female companion already, congrats, but if not hey it's summer time, so game on. I dated a chick from Albany, didn't like the use of the N-word, but what a beast in the sack. :up:
                  Last edited by HarukoE30; 06-29-2012, 04:39 PM. Reason: edit
                  Originally posted by James Crivellone
                  1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                    If you Google "Nexus 7 HDMI" it'll show you that it doesn't & most if not all reviews of the device state the same thing. No HDMI or expandable storage which has been the biggest issues it had going for it currently.

Engadget review:
                    In 2008, when the Eee PC was revolutionizing the computing world and driving every manufacturer to make cheaper and smaller laptops, Sony washed its hands of the whole thing. The "race to the bottom," the company said, would profoundly impact the industry, killing profit margins and flooding the market with cheap, terrible machines. Sony was wrong, its stance lasting about a year before joining the competition with its own VAIO W. Four years on we're buying better laptops than ever before and, with the netbook class now more or less dead, that downward competition seems to have shifted to the tablet front. A flood of cheap, truly awful slates preceded Amazon's Kindle Fire, the $200 tablet from a major brand that looks to have been the proper catalyst in plunging prices. The latest challenger to enter the competition is ASUS, partnering with Google to create the first Nexus tablet, a device that not only will amaze with its MSRP, but with its quality. It's called the Nexus 7, it too is $200, and it's better than Amazon's offering in every way but one.%Gallery-159346%
                    Welp, I stand corrected. I must have been looking at preproduction pictures or something. Ah well, HDMI will get you better audio, but miniplug will be fine :)
                    Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                    2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                    2010 Buell XB9SX
                    2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                    1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                    1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                    1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                    2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                    2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      Nissan S14 with M42 motor?

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                        But it is so clean with them. I am glad they are stock on mine.
                        "Bayerische Motoren Werke - freude am fahren."

Brandon {Current: 1991 318iS, 2007 328i, 2014 X5 xDrive35d | Past: 1992 525i, 1997 528i, 1999 540i}

Comment

Who had the S54 325is at the AbeBBQ? I need to pick their brain on the harness shit & ecu stuff?

Edit: I love r3v, but gosh damn it when it comes to engine information outside of S50/52 swap, motherfuckers are holding out :hitler:

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                          Welp, I stand corrected. I must have been looking at preproduction pictures or something. Ah well, HDMI will get you better audio, but miniplug will be fine :)
                          Yeah no HDMI is not a deal breaker by any means. I'm just glad it's a pure Google experience tablet & my ecosystem happens to revolved around their cloud.
                          Last edited by HarukoE30; 06-29-2012, 05:16 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

Originally posted by Grand525 View Post
                            Nissan S14 with M42 motor?
                            Really bro. Just playing I thought the same thing for a second he is talking about the s14 engine in the m3.

Comment

Jay-it was a m54 I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                                Jay-it was a m54 I believe.

Well sh*t that doesn't help at all. I need to catch lunch or dinner sometime with you. Pick your brain on some options I am looking to get into over the next 18 months. New shell, new engine, that sort of things.

Edit: Also, have you ever heard of Blackstone Labs.? I am sending off the first round of Haruko's oil soon, was wondering if they are a good buy for $25
                                Last edited by HarukoE30; 06-29-2012, 06:24 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

Working...
                                X