• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Do you live near Lents Park?

Saw your E21 outside the other day.

its a WOW car.
    sigpic

Comment

Just a group of friends that met way back when at various local E30 meets.
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
        Toes. I denied you like three times in the past on FB. Your annoying persistance has gotten you a three week trial of being FB friends. Please don't fuck it up. ;)
        I accepted his request haha its not to bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
          Naked.
          Try the nonsequitor, it works great on anyone under 25.

Enclosed please find a picture of two lifelong Daimler (i.e. the guys who make Mercedes) in my cabriolet admiting that their life's work was a sham and BMW clearly makes the superior product.

Anti sigpic Stance

Comment

This is scum bag toddler, he is my oldest. I am bored as hell.

However he doesn't approve of stance cars.

Last edited by nny403; 09-05-2012, 10:43 PM. Reason: Add picture
            Anti sigpic Stance

Comment

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
              ^Do you live near Lents Park?

Saw your E21 outside the other day.

its a WOW car.
              Yes sir. And thanks. It's a solid 30ft'er @35 mph.

Comment

Been riding in my buddy's new to him 1991 E34 M5 all night. Holy fucking shit on a shingle...I NEED one of those in my life.

What a well balanced, refined, absolutely amazing car. The funny part...it weighs 200lbs more then my '95 540!
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                  Been riding in my buddy's new to him 1991 E34 M5 all night. Holy fucking shit on a shingle...I NEED one of those in my life.

What a well balanced, refined, absolutely amazing car. The funny part...it weighs 200lbs more then my '95 540!
                  The S38 was BMW's gift to the engine gods. The noise it makes is just orgasmic.

I adore mine, even with the quirks, the stupid expensive parts, and the all around nightmare repairs, however it has personality.

When you turn the key on an E34 M5 you ask it a question

May I drive you today?, to which the S38 will respond by roaring to life, or asking for another thousand.

*If it Floats, Flies, Fucks, or contains an S14/S38, bust out another thousand*

Comment

Oh yeah, the S38 definately has my vote as the sexiest, best sounding engine around. That and the S54.

sigpic

Comment

The VW VR6 12v or 24v get my vote for sexiest non-supercar engine sound. But, this is indeed the sexiest BMW engine.

Comment

The E34 M5 is definitely an awesome car. I would love to own one

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                        Bluebird Bus Conversion
                        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post

I adore mine, even with the quirks, the stupid expensive parts, and the all around nightmare repairs, however it has personality.

May I drive you today?, to which the S38 will respond by roaring to life, or asking for another thousand.

Sig'd

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post

I love the S38. I wish I had moneyz to put one in my car. I will agree with Adam on the VR6 having one of the nicest exhaust sounds for 6-cyl motors, though.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I just read this,

and instantly remembered this,

coincidence?

Comment

That is bothersome. That sound reminds me of the movie, "war of the worlds." Eerie sound man.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X