PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
    Acura of Lynnwood. good bunch of guys. only one kinky asshat. other then that, its a great place to work
    Any openings? I'll do anything just get me outta AutoZone tired of risking my life there.

Comment

Originally posted by camip View Post
      Any openings? I'll do anything just get me outta AutoZone tired of risking my life there.
      Doing what? Testing batteries and installing wiper blades?

Comment

we just had a ton of movement happen this week. come by and fill out an app.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
          Doing what? Testing batteries and installing wiper blades?
          Lol seriously... Working at Jiffy Lube does suck a lot. If anyone wants to pay for EMT school for me that would be great. Lol
          -Erik
          '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
          I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
            Lol seriously... Working at Jiffy Lube does suck a lot. If anyone wants to pay for EMT school for me that would be great. Lol
            I just don't understand how an autozone employee could feel like he is risking his life. Every time I go to an autozone the clerks don't know anything except how to look shit up on there terrible parts system.

Comment

^^ Lol yeahhh. Maybe he's worried about dropping an air filter on his toesies.
              -Erik
              '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Comment

^^ Lol yeahhh. Maybe he's worried about dropping an air filter on his toesies.
                Don't think they know how to change an air filter at autozone

Comment

Hahaha oh I know they don't know how to. They just pull them off the shelves. :-|
                  -Erik

Comment

Hahaha oh I know they don't know how to. They just pull them off the shelves. :-|
                    Found this on my new M50. I'll order from blunt rather than walk to autozone

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                      I just don't understand how an autozone employee could feel like he is risking his life. Every time I go to an autozone the clerks don't know anything except how to look shit up on there terrible parts system.
                      It's more of joke, just because the store I'm working at is in the ghetto. There is always drug dealing outside the store, fight inside and in the parking lot, store is always getting robbed and shootings all around.

Comment

Yeah, that's a pretty damn good reason to find a new job

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                          Yeah, that's a pretty damn good reason to find a new job
                          Yeah sometimes it can get a little hairy just the other week some poor little Asian girl got knocked out by some gangster ass dude. Which put me in a weird position, I just ran out to where she was and made sure it didn't happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by camip View Post
                            It's more of joke, just because the store I'm working at is in the ghetto. There is always drug dealing outside the store, fight inside and in the parking lot, store is always getting robbed and shootings all around.
                            Sounds like you could make more money outside autozone then inside.

Comment

Last paycheck was straight pay, and I took home 1100. So anything is possible at tat place.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
                                Last paycheck was straight pay, and I took home 1100. So anything is possible at tat place.
                                So much for parts! Is that two weeks?

Comment

Working...
                                X