No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit it's nice to be back driving my e30 instead of the little mexi s10.
    84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
    Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
      Those are pretty sexy

Comment

Always liked those wheels!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
        clutchCTRL!
        Move with a purpose.
        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
        - 2000 323i AT
        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Those would look tits.
          Do it.
          sigpic
          Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

My passenger window hasn't worked since the day I put the headers on. Any ideas what could cause this? It worked the same day I put the headers on and later that night it wouldn't work.

I tried swapping the switches. The switch is good but does nothing for the window. Any ideas?

Comment

Im in no place to advise you in this matter.
              Both my windows and my sunroof quit. Good fuse, good switches. Stumped.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
                Have you tried the breaker?

Comment

I fixed mine it just needed a little massaging I had a friend push the button while I pulled the window down.

Problem solved, everything works again.

Comment

Heater fan still work?

If not, unloader relay, most likely due to a bad starter. If this is your case, send me a pm and I can help you.

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                    My passenger window hasn't worked since the day I put the headers on. Any ideas what could cause this? It worked the same day I put the headers on and later that night it wouldn't work.

I tried swapping the switches. The switch is good but does nothing for the window. Any ideas?
                    Seth, pull your door panel and see if you are getting poiwer and ground at the window motor. Call me if you need anything.
                    -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                      Heater fan still work?

If not, unloader relay, most likely due to a bad starter. If this is your case, send me a pm and I can help you.

Seth, pull your door panel and see if you are getting poiwer and ground at the window motor. Call me if you need anything.
                      I was just a little stuck, probably from how much my rust bucket flexes when it's up on jacks. All good now, thanks Andy

Comment

Tried the breaker and ill give the heater a shot soon as I can. I do know my power mirrors arent working either tho...

And I did have a starter quit on me a while ago. Come to think of it, bout the same time as the windows...
                        sigpic

Comment

Tried the breaker and ill give the heater a shot soon as I can. I do know my power mirrors arent working either tho...

And I did have a starter quit on me a while ago. Come to think of it, bout the same time as the windows...
                          Probably won't fix your windows but power mirrors are the number 10 fuse. It can short out in the shifter area. Maybe your doors just aren't plugged in.

Comment

Anyone in the PDX area have a fender roller I can borrow?

Comment

So my cousin bought this 2002 a few months ago I saw pop up on here.

Anyone know the history on it? Seems like a nice car. A little rough but its an old car!

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1373521637229.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	7157548

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
                              clutchCTRL!
                              Move with a purpose.
                              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                              - 2000 323i AT
                              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Is that the one with the sweet interior?

Comment

Working...
                                X