• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch out we got a badass here. ;)

btw front bumper looks awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
      Haha! Still have it. Shouldn't need much else.
      Don't need the belt to the compressor? Think we could knock out my Power Steering mod while we're in the engine bay area?

Also are we doing it at your place or that special place we went last time? So I know if I need to bring anything?

PM your schedule when you have the little ones & don't, don't want all that shiz put on blast.

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
      Dont matter to me jay just let me know when u head down
      I'll have Ryann PM me his weekend schedules & figure out a date & set it :up:
      Last edited by HarukoE30; 07-26-2013, 06:28 PM.
      Originally posted by James Crivellone
      1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Just acquired a 86 bahama beige eta 4door fixing her up then releasing back to the wild
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Got my carpet in the mail today!! Now I need foam. What foam is out there that is easily available for the floors?

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
            Just acquired a 86 bahama beige eta 4door fixing her up then releasing back to the wild
            Mmm love me some better bronzit

Bahama beige is a nice tan
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
              Don't need the belt to the compressor? Think we could knock out my Power Steering mod while we're in the engine bay area?

Also are we doing it at your place or that special place we went last time? So I know if I need to bring anything?
              Yes, bring a new belt. What power steering mod? Seeing as how we'll be working from under the car and on refrigeration I'd say definitely the special place.

Comment

Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

A big "FUCK YOU" to the dickwad who decided to rip off my driver side rear euro trim last night. At least they left it for me, but most all of the clips are busted now.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Holy shit Fil, I want that.

Comment

Its yours buddy ill make you a bitchen deal
                      Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Phil - is that a 325(?) .... looking for a 4 door e for my kid.
                        Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

325e
                          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                            A big "FUCK YOU" to the dickwad who decided to rip off my driver side rear euro trim last night. At least they left it for me, but most all of the clips are busted now.
                            Dude that's fucking shitty man I'm sorry. One of my biggest fears is that someone will swipe my Euro bumpers since it's only held on by two nuts and two screws.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              Why would somebody rip you trim off and then leave it?

Comment

I wish there was a better way to secure euro bumpers on. It was my biggest fear, too. At least that's no longer my concern since the car is gone now!

Seth, really don't know. It was super dark and the car was parked in a kinda shitty sketch neighborhood (with a giant family of tweakers across the street,) so maybe I caught someone in the act and they just threw it down and dipped away. Technically, it was still held in by one clip, so not laying on the ground, but still...
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X