• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a spare blower motor
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Fucking people. Dude called about his car that was dropped off the night before. We're putting a transmission in his CR-V. Called first thing this morning asking if it was done yet.........

I told him it'll be done this afternoon and we will call him when it's done.

This mother fuckers has called 6 times since, asking if it's done yet. It not even 2 o'clock. I finally had to tell the guy to stop calling and we'll call him when it's done. People just don't get that the world doesn't revolve around them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
        Fucking people. Dude called about his car that was dropped off the night before. We're putting a transmission in his CR-V. Called first thing this morning asking if it was done yet.........

I told him it'll be done this afternoon and we will call him when it's done.

This mother fuckers has called 6 times since, asking if it's done yet. It not even 2 o'clock. I finally had to tell the guy to stop calling and we'll call him when it's done. People just don't get that the world doesn't revolve around them.
        Hey, that's MY CRV!!! See if I ever come back to your shop. I expect that any mechanic is doing nothing more than just waiting around for the next job. AND I know that you motherfuckers charge like...7 hours for that shit when it takes like...20 minutes.
        sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

CRV's are gehy as aids. ;)

Comment

20 minutes to replace a tranny? Should have done it yourself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
              20 minutes to replace a tranny? Should have done it yourself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I was post-shitting. I have no idea how long a tranny takes in one of those pieces shit because I'd never own one.
              sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

I love my cr-v. It'll go anywhere and get superb MPG's. Book on a automatic tranny is about 7 hours.

Comment

Six hours too many, obviously!
                  -Peter
                  '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
                  '91 318is slicktop project
                  '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                  '00 Tundra

Comment

Ignorance is bliss.

Comment

I really like the Honda Element. I think they make them with AWD which would be cool.

Yeah, those kind of people are the hardest to understand. Hard not to take it personal.
                      clutchCTRL!
                      Move with a purpose.
                      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                      - 2000 323i AT
                      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

The majority of Elements are AWD, it's actually rare to find a 2wd version.

Comment

Nice to know. I dig the feeling that you're sitting right on top of the front wheels. Makes turning in a parking small parking lot feel effortless.

I actually had a coworker go from a nice Sprinter to a Honda Element for his Mountain Biking "rig". I thought it was a weird transition but he convinced me otherwise.
                          clutchCTRL!
                          Move with a purpose.
                          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                          - 2000 323i AT
                          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Just swapped my fuel pump for a Walbro 255 one. Anyone planning on doing a similar job? I have an extra fuel pump housing that I don't need, let me know if you want it.
                            Alpinewhite 318i

Comment

Guis im gunna put an m50 maf on my m20

/s

I swear Facebook r3v is like the retardedness of most of r3v x2
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                                Guis im gunna put an m50 maf on my m20

/s

I swear Facebook r3v is like the retardedness of most of r3v x2
                                Lol. Don't act like you wouldn't do it, m20 fanboi ;)
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X