Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it doesn't work as well when you're related to your boss. Lol
    sigpic
    Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Originally posted by TrentOSU View Post
      Hey my name is Trent and I live down in Corvallis, Oregon. I just picked up an 88' Alpine Weiss 325is yesterday. Brand new to the forum but excited for it. I was wondering if there was anyone close to me?
      I'm in Eugene, actually just moved here from FL. I've seen a few E30's down here.
      fried chicken

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
        We ended up eating in the dalles camping out in my hood forest. It was nice.

There were a lot of classic cars in the dalles.
        Did you by chance go into the dalles Shilo Inn, and ask for a room?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Any activities in the Bend area you recommend? Wife and I are pretty active, kids are 4 and 4 months so that's a bit limiting. We're gonna be camping out down there this weekend and besides the Mt. Bachelor ski lift tour...not sure what else to do exactly. Is the downtown tour worth it?
          sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
            Any activities in the Bend area you recommend? Wife and I are pretty active, kids are 4 and 4 months so that's a bit limiting. We're gonna be camping out down there this weekend and besides the Mt. Bachelor ski lift tour...not sure what else to do exactly. Is the downtown tour worth it?
            Proxy falls hike

"We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
              Proxy falls hike
              Um, yes please! Thanks for the recommendation!
              sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Elk lake, seriously. It's perfect.

Comment

Holy shit. Robin Williams offed himself. Crazy.
                  sigpic
                  Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Mork?! WAT!?
                    sigpic

Comment

About the same time we found out about robin Williams death we were at Yale lake; life flight flew over head and the sheriff boat came cruising across the lake, unfortunately someone lost their 2 year old too :(

Aside from all this we had such a killer time! Definitely gotta do a drive out there. Do a city to Ape cave run, get grub in cougar.. Or do the whole loop down to Stevenson from eagle cliff at the tip of swift.

Hmmm

Comment

Yea, a guy got ran over by a train, and his daughter drowned, out where I work last month. He was drunk, playing chicken with train, as his 4 year old was in the columbia, unsupervised

Comment

No words for that. Every summer has its share of death, but this year..

Comment

Yea, he was a Native American, and while I dont judge, a lot of them have alcohol issues.

few weeks ago, a family friend drowned the the lewis River in woodland Wa. No lifevest

Comment

bad stuff, I had a very good friend of mine die in a single car wreck about 2 months ago, and 2 weeks later our friend next door to him was depressed and over did it on a new prescription for xanax. O_o eye opener.

When I lived at the Coast, at Long Beach it was always a stressful situation regarding tourists just jumping into the ocean when we are the regulars going "dude.. the tide is going out right now, come have some food and wait for slack tide." Needless to say, every year you always see the Lifeguard in the air just pacing North to south about twice a year.

Although rip currents can happen anytime, its primarily during out going tide.

Comment

I got carried out in a riptide in Indonesia a month ago. One second I was jumping in the waves, the next I turned around and realized that I was really far away. I got on my back, started kicking as much as I could and after getting pretty exhausted looked back to see that I was just as far as I'd been when I started. The waves kept crashing over me and I realized that I was probably going to die. Made my peace and just kept swimming.

Somehow I made it to shore and couldn't support my own weight while lumbering out of the water. Completely horrifying.
                                Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                                2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                                2010 Buell XB9SX
                                2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                                1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                                1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                                1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                                2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                                2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Working...
                                X