X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MortyCrock View Post
    Bet you it's got an M42...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just wanna see it, so i can buy it first and part it out.

jk lol
    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Depending on production month, they won't let you import that.

Comment

Originally posted by ncsubowen View Post
        I'll be honest, I'm barely here since the panjo switch. I understand why it was done, but god damn is the system terrible. My panjo and r3v accounts are still out of sync even after trying to get a mod to fix it, so now I just don't bother.

I know James had a hell of a time keeping this place going but at this rate I feel like we could have done an annual gofundme or something like that and saved the hassle.
        Fucking hate panjo, what an epic fucking shit show. I had a similar issue, but whenever I post stuff to the general FS sections, I can't even get mine to show up on r3v, but it shows on panjo's site.

In for a yearly contribution to keep the site running, Panjo-free...
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

its probably like 10/91 or something. should be good. so stoked on this haha been looking for a good e34 for awhile now.

Comment

Stupid neophyte question here from an old non-technical fogey. Can someone explain in plain English just what the "Panjo issue" is? Are all sale items somehow automatically routed to another site? Can you still post and buy stuff directly on R3V.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge - I'm still kinda new here.....

Jon
            Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            Fucking hate panjo, what an epic fucking shit show. I had a similar issue, but whenever I post stuff to the general FS sections, I can't even get mine to show up on r3v, but it shows on panjo's site.

Comment

Originally posted by ncsubowen View Post
              I know James had a hell of a time keeping this place going but at this rate I feel like we could have done an annual gofundme or something like that and saved the hassle.

IIRC it didn't have anything to do with cost. I remember James saying the reason for the switch was mainly all the bad transactions that happen on a forum of this size. With the number of non-paying buyers, deadbeat sellers, items not as described, etc it put James into the unsavory position of always having to play judge. You can see how it would happen as a community gains popularity, eventually the few bad apples kills any implicit trust you may have had. The sheer number of For Sale ads and transactions becomes too much for one person, doing this out of love for the community on the side of his desk. So bringing in a third party with the resources to manage that stuff seems like a good idea on the face of it.

Of course we now know that it's not as seamless as promised. And all the clever clive's going around the system doesn't help either. I had no desire to set up/link accounts, so I've sold things on CL, eBay, or social media instead.

The irony of course is that since the switch, there is much less use of the classifieds which inadvertently solves the problem of volume
              '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Find me some euro e21 stuff!

Had no idea you were over there. You should send some parts home. I need some stuff...

I've been looking all over. In Cairo, I thought I actually had a good chance, but...

Everything in that city is completely chaotic and dilapidated. I went into a few "BMW" shops, (read: cubbyholes in a slum that just have bits crammed in every corner) but ended up getting out before my pockets developed mysterious holes lol.

I'm down south now and have yet to see a BMW. The air is much cleaner though.

Also, the Blazers made the Egyptian sports section?

Derek-

Comment

Cool pictures Derek.

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
                    i thought this place looked recognizable, almost 20 years since this happened there:

stay safe!

Comment

Find me some euro e21 stuff!
                      I have an early euro e21 HVAC panel and a 323i 13x6 BBS spare with new tire. I would like to get rid of them...
                      1989 325i Alpine s52 coupe
                      2003 540i M-Sport 6 speed
                      2003 X5 3.0

Comment

Originally posted by MacBudd541 View Post
                        I have an early euro e21 HVAC panel and a 323i 13x6 BBS spare with new tire. I would like to get rid of them...

Thanks, man, but I'm getting a late e21 that has 15" BBS' on it. I appreciate the offer, though!

Comment

Originally posted by MacBudd541 View Post
                          Try PNWBB on Facebook. You never know...
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                            Cool pictures Derek.

Thanks Keith! The landscape makes it easy. :)

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                            i thought this place looked recognizable, almost 20 years since this happened there:

stay safe!

It's always in the back of your mind. Especially since the country has been hit 3 times since we have been here. Combine that with the strike in Syria, and my eyes are always watching.
                            Derek-

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
                              It's always in the back of your mind. Especially since the country has been hit 3 times since we have been here. Combine that with the strike in Syria, and my eyes are always watching.

Head always on a swivel, man. Sweet shots!

Comment

Barely slept last night.. I've got a line on a car I've wanted for a VERY long time, seriously hoping this works out. #m3mbersonly
                                '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Working...
                                X