bumper tuck ftw!
Collapse
X
-
I drilled through a bag and into the shock. Helped contain a lot of mess. And I did it in a bucket. It took me several holes though...Leave a comment:
-
i read that the day i tucked them so i was super cautious. i have no idea why you would drill through the top.
yes!!
what do you mean?
yeah if any of you have a front bumper molding 86-88 coupe or 86-92 vert i would like to buy it. tired of these e28 side markersLeave a comment:
-
-
Wow.Leave a comment:
-
Do not inhale.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Omg you plastic bumper guys are clueless lol
Take off the four 13 nuts that hold your front bumper on. Center punches are your best friend. Make 1 pointing downward so once you pierce the shock the small blast of shock fluid doesnt go up into your face. Once you puncture the shock, smack it with some sort of hammer to compress all the fluid out. Pull shock back out. Remount bumper and push/kick back in. lol For the rears you don't have to pull off the bumpers. Just pilot hole that bitch, drill, bleed out shock kick bumper in.
I have before and after pics on my phone. I'll post them when I get home. :)Leave a comment:
-
-
Pictures looking from above? See how much shrink.... make sure it's not the weather.Leave a comment:
-
hey man, where did you drill your holes? i tried to drill through the back of my shocks....should i go through the side?(i ran out of time to finish the first hole)Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: