bumper tuck ftw!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AbeSonic
    replied
    The Story...

    So Rick come over yesterday to pick up some money I owed him and I asked him if he was busy and could chill for a while. lol
    Next thing you know we're taking off the front bumper and drilling out his shocks lol
    Things we did to Ricks car yesterday:
    Take off Walmart Fogs
    Put in front plate filler
    Tuck bumpers
    Replace regular high beams for yellow high beams
    5 Guys Burgers n Fries.
    Fuck yeah!

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Rick you bastard I was supposed to post this lol.
    I'll post my pics when I get home tonight.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Looks good. I remember my first bumper tuck!

    Leave a comment:


  • rickycricketts
    replied
    however i'm never done

    Leave a comment:


  • rickycricketts
    replied
    ^ +1

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    Now just a bit lower, and your done

    Leave a comment:


  • rickycricketts
    started a topic bumper tuck ftw!

    bumper tuck ftw!

    thanks abe for the help and peer pressure to do this haha. and help me out with the crappy pics i have!


Working...