bumper tuck ftw!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AbeSonic
    replied
    :ohsnap:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0352.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	7128548

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0353.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	7128549

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0354.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	7128550

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0355.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	7128551

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0356.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	7128552

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    moar...:hitler:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0347.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	7128543

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0348.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	7128544

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0349.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	7128545

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0350.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	7128546

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0351.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	7128547

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by AbeSonic
    Here ya go Rick...
    All he needs now is an airdam!

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Here ya go Rick...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0339.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	7128538

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0340.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	7128539

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0342.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	7128540

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0343.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	7128541

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0345.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	7128542

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    Indeed :d
    :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    Indeed :d

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    For the record, I would not trade my plastics for euro metal bumps....off the record
    You have euro plastic bumpers. No need to go metal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    For the record, I would not trade my plastics for euro metal bumps....off the record

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by abesonic
    i'm even worse when i'm drunk lol
    just to clarify i wasn't mad when i posted that. I was just being serious.
    He should of been more careful.
    +1.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryann
    replied
    Originally posted by zxert
    If you're going to do this wear a turbin
    I think the next time you guys decide to spontaneously tuck, heed zxert's warning.

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    I'm even worse when I'm drunk lol
    Just to clarify I wasn't mad when I posted that. I was just being serious.
    He should of been more careful.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    You can be a dick, Abe!

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Somewhere... And no I'm not that jealous of plastic bumpers. Everyone here would probably trade their plastics for some euro METAL bumpers so there. :P
    As for the guy that almost died... He should of been more careful. Yeah its a somewhat dangerous procedure but had he exerted a quarter of more caution he would of been fine.
    There I said it.

    Leave a comment:


  • rickycricketts
    replied
    Originally posted by CabrioPunk
    A picture from above? To see the reduction in bumper.....
    oh yeah. ABE!!! where you at with them pictures???

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    I put a face shield on and drilled through the bottom IIRC, than eskimo kissed another e30.

    The difference between tucked and untucked is pretty noticeable, visually.

    Leave a comment:

Working...