This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glacier Blue Bellingham

Saw a Glacier Blue diving board bumper car spotted in the C Parking Lots of WWU. It was rocking some sweet yellow headlights as well.

GO VIKINGS
    sigpic

Comment

White with white basketweaves at the Redmond Town Center central parking garage. Waved as you flashed me. :) #E30Love

92 325i Calypsorot Convertible
      H&R Sport Springs+HD Billies+E90 Drop Hats

Comment

White late 325 on I5 Southbound ~11am from Marysville to like South Everett when I lost you. Looked good!

I was in my 318iS
        -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
        08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
        318iS, slow build/garage queen...
        '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
        Originally posted by roguetoaster
        Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Saw a yellow E30 coupe on Commercial in Anacotres today. He threw me the Deuces as I went by.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey H View Post
            Saw a yellow E30 coupe on Commercial in Anacotres today. He threw me the Deuces as I went by.
            Welcome to the area! What are you driving?

Comment

Who's got the straight piped e30 that leaves Bellevue college at 7:30pm? I always hear you when I'm walking to the garage.
              m106 1990 e30
              e36 daily
              e32 cruiser

Comment

Quadrajet, its a red 1987 325i Cabrio with an M50 Swap. I take it down to Oak Harbor every now and then. I always see lots of E30s where i live.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey H View Post
                  Quadrajet, its a red 1987 325i Cabrio with an M50 Swap. I take it down to Oak Harbor every now and then. I always see lots of E30s where i live.
                  I want to say i've seen you around in town... Sounds like a fun car.
                  -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                  -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Yesterday, about 1:40pm N. LaVenture Rd., about 1/4 mile north of Skagit Valley college. Black late model 2 door. Nice looking ride.

Comment

This morning, around 7:20am, a fellow in a really low, alpine 318iS passed me in the carpool lane while honking. clean car!
                      Last edited by spiDmang; 02-05-2016, 09:16 AM.
                      -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                      91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                      08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                      04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                      Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                      Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

I suspect I've spotted the same car. Tuesday evening black 91 318is with weaves in the Skagit parking lot. Brave soul leaves his weave caps on in the parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                          This morning, around 7:20am, a fellow in a really low, alpine 318iS passed me in the carpool lane while honking. clean car!
                          pretty sure that was me & my bf! we carpool to work each morning.
                          Current daily: 2003 Mitsubishi Evo (Isabelle)
                          Gone, but never forgotten: 2017 VW Golf R 6sp (Maria, sold)
                          1989 325i 5sp (Lorelei, sold)
                          1991 BMW 318is 5sp (Michaela; totaled)
                          2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5sp (Selena, parted out)

IG: mitsugal_jenni

Comment

Originally posted by car_gal_jenni View Post
                            pretty sure that was me & my bf! we carpool to work each morning.
                            oh awesome! I saw you guys again today. Your bf's car is super low. what's he lowered on?
                            08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                              oh awesome! I saw you guys again today. Your bf's car is super low. what's he lowered on?
                              yeah we honked at you again today. haha. right now, he's lowered on the el cheapo cut springs... but, he's in the process of putting air on the car, so that'll be a whole new adventure. i'm in the process of getting my own e30 back on the road here soon.
                              Current daily: 2003 Mitsubishi Evo (Isabelle)
                              Gone, but never forgotten: 2017 VW Golf R 6sp (Maria, sold)
                              1989 325i 5sp (Lorelei, sold)
                              1991 BMW 318is 5sp (Michaela; totaled)
                              2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5sp (Selena, parted out)

IG: mitsugal_jenni

Comment

Originally posted by car_gal_jenni View Post
                                yeah we honked at you again today. haha. right now, he's lowered on the el cheapo cut springs... but, he's in the process of putting air on the car, so that'll be a whole new adventure. i'm in the process of getting my own e30 back on the road here soon.
                                haha we gotta start somewhere right? well, I'll most likely see you guys more often on i405 :up:
                                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily

Comment

Working...
                                X