OFFICAL: HPF Dyno Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
    what is the difference in the engines btw demons and mac s52s i know davids has the schricks and straight pipe but whatelse? just curious as to the difference btw them
    Yup. I did some research today and found that a car with my mods should have put down about 250 whp. Something is definitely up. Mac's car put up numbers right where they shoul have been.

Originally posted by MacBudd541 View Post
    mine has magic parts?
    Mystery motor huh? :)

Comment

Liquid Schwartz.
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I made a compilation of my videos, I'll post it up on youtube tonight. Now I wish I was more disciplined in shooting each car.

Comment

Originally posted by butters View Post
          I made a compilation of my videos, I'll post it up on youtube tonight. Now I wish I was more disciplined in shooting each car.

Nice! post up the link when you get it done?
          1989 325i Alpine s52 coupe
          2003 540i M-Sport 6 speed
          2003 X5 3.0

Comment

posted the few pics/videos I have.
            2016 Ford Flex

Comment

I got video of every car but the m6.

-Alex
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I didn't get that one either, because I was just gawking at the paint color. It was interesting.. Daydreaming what my car would look like in that shade!

Either way, I was impressed with the numbers that M6 put down, it is definitely a Autobahn targeted machine with those HP numbers vs the Torque. Pretty sweet ride..
                2016 Ford Flex

Comment

I got the M6 bc I swoon for the sound lol. It's also a good barometer for the dyno, figuring it does 500hp crank is actually a spot-on 15% drivetrain loss (425whp).

Comment

Butters, any of my car?
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                      Butters, any of my car?
                      unfortunately not. after putting my clips together I really wish I had been more vigilant about getting each car lol.

Comment

unfortunately not. after putting my clips together I really wish I had been more vigilant about getting each car lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgtwTsJdIbk
                        fyi, for your editing purposes. the silver e46 m3 you said had HPF turbo really had a AA S/C kit.

Comment

Working...
                        X