E30 Beach Drive Day Trip Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Beach Drive Day Trip Discussion Thread

I think it would be fun for all of us local guys (and maybe some not-so-local ones) to drive down to one of the Oregon beaches (Lincoln City, Pacific City, Newport, etc.) This wouldn't happen for a couple months, at least until the weather clears up a little more (no fun going to the beach in the rain!)

No date has been picked yet, but the route is most likely going to be from Portland, down HWY 6 to Tillamook, down HWY 101 to Lincoln City and back to Portland on HWY 18. Again, this isn't going to be for a couple months, when the weather clears up.
    Last edited by e30austin; 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

sunday works for me also. im game.
    cruisin in the great northwest... life is good.

Comment

as long as you tell me why i couldnt upload a bigger picture then the one i have. yours is 3 times the size haha

Comment

Originally posted by e30luvvvin View Post
        yours is 3 times the size haha
        That's what she said.

Zomggggg.
        M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by e30Luvvvin View Post
          yours is 3 times the size haha
          Thank you. I feel much better

Upload your sig pic to photobucket.com or another image hosting site.
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

yeah i set myself up for that one. wont happen again lol

Comment

lol, this thread is awesome. I'm in, although my record for following though is less then clean. i say north through Kelso/Longview to Astoria or Longbeach. the roads are perfect once over the bridge.
              Originally posted by Earendil
              I listen to the band M20 almost exclusively these days. They have some mad tick beats, and without firewall insulation or an interior it's almost as good as watching M20 live. Sometimes when I'm really in a rocking mood, I crank the volume up to 6K.

Comment

Originally posted by kjlang View Post
                lol, this thread is awesome. I'm in, although my record for following though is less then clean. i say north through Kelso/Longview to Astoria or Longbeach. the roads are perfect once over the bridge.
                plus the speed limit is way better through washington. i dont want to go 55 to the coast haha

Comment

Im down, hopefully my car is up and running by then, nothing like a road trip in a stripped out, caged, stiff racecar :D on the bright side when i inevitably break down i'll have plenty of people to offer much needed heckling, would be a nice little break in for the car too.
                  84' 325i -> PRO3 #304