NEED a m20b25/stroker whatever

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • camip
    replied
    I seen a m20b27 on seattle craigslist, if i remember correctly your 855 head is good so build a stroker!

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    ^ nah not worth it. Keep that for an ix guy

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    I have an M20 out of an iX if y want to screw around swapping components and drilling holes

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Ugh. Yeah if only :(

    Had two other engines, I was ready to buy, but of course the things fell apart

    Leave a comment:


  • 619E30
    replied
    If only you were in SoCal. I have 2, one with 50k since full rebuild, and another with unknown mileage but very healthy.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    started a topic NEED a m20b25/stroker whatever

    NEED a m20b25/stroker whatever

    Okay my other deal well didn't work out :(

    I need an engine. Tomorrow I am willing to drive to PDX, or anywhere in Western Washington to get one.

    I need something with 150,000 or less. Please PM me

    Budget is $450 cash.

    - Andrew
Working...