NEED a m20b25/stroker whatever

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Den_k321
    replied
    mine m20b25 is not 150k but 217k something to think about..

    Leave a comment:


  • PNWDan
    replied
    Originally posted by gergpez
    I assume he means take it to a machine shop and have them do it.
    Thats what you should do

    Leave a comment:


  • Gregolas
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Toes
    But I would likely screw that up
    I assume he means take it to a machine shop and have them do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    But I would likely screw that up

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    just rebuild yours

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Well the motor is already sale pending to another guy, ugh.

    S52 is out of budget for sure

    Leave a comment:


  • PNWDan
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Toes
    Oh crap, I saw that a while back, but thought he ahd sold the motor.

    Calling him now..
    He's still go that S52 I believe as well. If I didnt have a million other things to afford right now, I would be all over that.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Oh crap, I saw that a while back, but thought he ahd sold the motor.

    Calling him now..

    Leave a comment:


  • PNWDan
    replied
    Seriously -> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=238720
    get a hold of Paul. Hes got more parts comming and going than anyone. Hes a good guy and get you one if he still has it. Pretty sure he does because I just seen his CL add today

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Dirtsquirt has a m20 for me, but he hasnt logged in for awhile, and hasnt added me on facebook yet. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • camip
    replied
    use your third leg lol

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    But that is pretty hard to do with one leg..

    Leave a comment:


  • camip
    replied
    Cut a hole in the floor board and use fred flinstone power to drive lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Yeah I know. But I need to find an m20 by then too!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    If you want your car on the road in the next 3 months, stay with the M20.

    Leave a comment:

Working...