NEED a m20b25/stroker whatever

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 5Toes
    replied
    Ugh, Im torn between m50 or m20

    Leave a comment:


  • Gregolas
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Toes
    But NV doesnt have a vanos unit to break!
    They aren't that bad to repair. Beisan Systems makes kits to upgrade and replace internal components.

    EDIT: yes I know 5toes history on repair, and no I wouldn't suggest him repairing vanos. No offense toes..Even I get squirmy on the VANOS side of things...but I would still do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    But NV doesnt have a vanos unit to break!

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Given the choice between the two I would always get the M50TU. While the specs on paper are about the same, a Vanos engine would put a car length on a Non Vanos engine.

    Leave a comment:


  • devon.818
    replied
    Originally posted by AbeSonic
    Wait, so your telling me, you want a NON VANOS M50...?
    That's redundant

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Wait, so your telling me, you want a NON VANOS M50...?

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Pair it with this... ugh

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    bump



    enticing, but i want an M50NV... and the tranny is crap already

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    bump

    Leave a comment:


  • Vivek
    replied
    What happened?

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    I was supposed to buy that... but yeah. thanks though!

    Leave a comment:


  • tunethtmkII
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Thank you. He has no clue about milage though. I want a motor that wont give me any problems

    And my head is questionable right now

    Leave a comment:


  • camip
    replied

    heres the link I bet you could pick it up for 200. Throw that in for now and rebuild your head and bam your set.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    My head actually may be bad not sure. Gotta check my timing... because according to my friends Dad who was a tech for many years it sounds like pistons ramming valves

    Leave a comment:

Working...