Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Junk Yards in the Greater Seattle Area??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junk Yards in the Greater Seattle Area??

so i usually go down south to Kent and check out the special interest, binford, AAA etc. salvage yards and they're clean out of e30 bmw's.

What other salvage yards usually have e30's. I've called a bunch of places and it seems like no one else has any.

Im ok with going anywhere within like 50 miles of seattle.

thanks
    1989 E30 Zinnoberrot Vert 325i OBD1 S52 turbo;IP

sub'ed!
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

my fav is the one in Arlington, i think its a pick n pull now which means the prices are higher, but they usually have a decent selection
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I like B&R down in Graham. Got a Z3 steering rack for $125 and a pair of e46 sport seats for $200 for both.

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
          my fav is the one in Arlington, i think its a pick n pull now which means the prices are higher, but they usually have a decent selection
          yeah i'm always checking their inventory because you can online. They havent had much for a few weeks now. bummer. pick n pull has always been decently cheap.

Originally posted by jjcarr View Post
          I like B&R down in Graham. Got a Z3 steering rack for $125 and a pair of e46 sport seats for $200 for both.
          hmm. i'm heading down there later today. but unfortunately i wont have time to check cause its the "Meet n greet" with my ne gf's parents. D*mn! Do they specialize in german or just random.

Comment

Originally posted by SwiftE30 View Post
            hmm. i'm heading down there later today. but unfortunately i wont have time to check cause its the "Meet n greet" with my ne gf's parents. D*mn! Do they specialize in german or just random.
            You can do a search of what they have:
            Quality used car & truck parts, engines, and transmissions from our vehicle salvage yards. Do it yourself for less with recycled auto parts—the B&R way!

Comment

tacoma lynnwood and arlington

theres tons of e30s in portland picknpulls right now, sometihng like 10. just one in tacoma.

Comment

Originally posted by jjcarr View Post
                You can do a search of what they have:
                http://www.autowrecking.com/part-car...878/see/180549
                ah thats awesome!

Originally posted by stamar View Post
                tacoma lynnwood and arlington

theres tons of e30s in portland picknpulls right now, sometihng like 10. just one in tacoma.
                it really sucks you cant figure out what parts are still on the cars, because a trip down to portland could be very beneficial. its extremely hard to find a late model e30 with a good condition rear valance, and even harder to find a shop that will let you cut it off the car. :hitler:

Comment

Seems to go in cycles for some reason. But given that these are more than 20 years old,
                  they're slowly but surely going away.

Went through this with 2002's 20 years ago...

t
                  now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

I dont know what picknpulls policy about cutting off body parts is.

However whatever it is, just dont follow it.

Comment

Aurora Auto Wrecking always has half a dozen e30s, more e36s, etc. It's a bmw/mercedes/volvo/mini only lot.
                      Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                      2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                      2010 Buell XB9SX
                      2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                      1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                      1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                      1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                      2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                      2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                        Aurora Auto Wrecking always has half a dozen e30s, more e36s, etc. It's a bmw/mercedes/volvo/mini only lot.
                        Aurora over charges for everything. Absolute German is way better and they don't care if you just walk around to look for parts.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                          Aurora over charges for everything. Absolute German is way better and they don't care if you just walk around to look for parts.

http://www.absolutegerman.com/
                          I agree that they overcharge, but there's something about being 5min from home that makes it worthwhile anyway.
                          Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                          2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                          2010 Buell XB9SX
                          2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                          1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                          1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                          1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                          2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                          2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                            I agree that they overcharge, but there's something about being 5min from home that makes it worthwhile anyway.
                            I have looked there several times for stuff. they want like 10$ for window switches, WTF. and they want $200 for bottlecaps.
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post

http://www.absolutegerman.com/
                              agreed. they wanted $275 for a front plastic bumper. rediculous. But they are nice when you need that really weird random small part.

everytime i have called absolute german they said they dont have any e30's.

what other JY's are up north of seattle?

Comment

Working...
                              X