Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of having a meet at our shop...(Oregon) - Pictures on Page 15!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll give him a phone call and harrass him on aim later. see what he says.

Comment

I will make it...
      So we are meeting at Joeys, then going on a drive? Hmmm, if we wind up in Portland we could have the BBQ at my shop or house?

jeeeeeez joey AND tom, you know I dont monitor r3v that often! Thanks for the invite. I had to learn about this from edris (optimus).

Anyway, let me know what you guys want to do, I am down for whatever. Will probably be rolling my sweetazz 318is... if its still alive.

Luke, you have PM.
      Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
      That Guy.
      03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

I think it is gonna be more of a tech day/hangout. I know I will be detailing Mot's car and Crivy and I were talking about doing a t-belt in my car. I'm mot sure what everyone else is thinking, but that is the impression I got.
        sigpic

Comment

There will be BBQ at the place also, I know my dad said he was willing to cook again.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6
            I think Jan 29th has been the date of choice so far.
            if it's the 29th there's a good chance I could make it. of course I'll need like $150 for gas!
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

As long as its the confirmed date of the 29th, I will be there.

I already have it blocked off on my calender.

Comment

well i sorta bumped into joey at walmart today, and we chated on the phone we'll in walmart, anyway seems like the 29th might just work out for him. Nothing official yet, but from what i gather it's what seems to work for everyone and joey....

Comment

lol, it seems the PNW can never get together with any sort of quick decision, page 6 and no firm date ;)

Do I just need to host a tech day at my place to get this thing rolling? :P
                  Chris
                  90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Originally posted by cramer
                    lol, it seems the PNW can never get together with any sort of quick decision, page 6 and no firm date ;)

Do I just need to host a tech day at my place to get this thing rolling? :P
                    Why don't we make the 29th a set date and if Joey can't host we make Cramer's place the backup?
                    sigpic

Comment

Shit Im down for that haha.

Comment

If you bastids will help me change my two belts, count me in. ;)
                        Originally posted by Gruelius
                        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I think we would be down for that. I'll be detailing Mot's car and Criv was gonna help optimus and me do our t-belts. I may do my ac and powersteering belts too.
                          sigpic

Comment

cramer, so if we can't have it at joey's place then we can do it at yours on the 29th?

is everyone down with that?
                            sigpic

Comment

the 29th.. maybe. Gotta work on getting the garage cleaned out so we'd have some working space. If it's raining I can only get 4 cars covered (garage and pop up tents) so any more projects then that.. you'll have to switch spots or get some more tents ;)
                              Chris
                              90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

I think a back up plan of having covered parking for 4 cars isn't too bad.

Joey, what's the status on the shop?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X