Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of having a meet at our shop...(Oregon) - Pictures on Page 15!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eurospeed
    Sorry guys, I'm not going to make it, I can't take my car over the pass in the conditions, especially since they're expecting truckloads more snow.
    you need an ix with snow tires ;)
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando
      you need an ix with snow tires ;)
      God, tell me about it... talk about a badass snowboarding car. Toss a rack on top, then I wouldn't have to shell out for the bus everytime I wanted to go ride.

Comment

Get a 4 door ix for the wifey. Thank would be a great family car for her.
        sigpic

Comment

Ok guys, we're all set for the meet on January 29th. I apologize for the delay on getting the confirmation.

We'll start around 2pm, people can bring their cars and take care of whatever they've been meaning to get done but have been putting off due to the weather. Around 6ish we can fire up the grill and eat. If you plan on eating and/or drinking please bring a dish to contribute and also BYOB. It'd probably be a good idea to start a list with what people are going to bring, so I'll start that at the [current] end of this thread. There is a microwave and a refridgerator to heat and cool our food. I don't want anyone coming out and getting trashed then trying to drive home, so please be responsible if you're drinking and use good judgement.

I need to remind everyone that if you plan on working on your car bring your own tools. I also fully expect everyone to clean up their messes. We do have a compressor with plenty of air and if I can talk my brother into coming out I'm sure my dad would let him use his welder and/or plasma cutter if any of us have the need. I guess it'd also be a good idea to start a list of who's doing what to their cars so people don't plan a project then find out there's not enough space inside.

I don't know the exact address but I've linked a map below.

Here's a map

Any other questions, comments, or suggestions please ask.
          Last edited by Joey Link; 01-16-2006, 09:00 PM.

Comment

just strap some chains on your non ix and rock on
            ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer
              just strap some chains on your non ix and rock on
              Yeah, maybe if I wanted to rip my fenders apart... :D

I have like 1/2 - 1 inch of fender gap in the front.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                Yeah, maybe if I wanted to rip my fenders apart... :D

I have like 1/2 - 1 inch of fender gap in the front.
                haha true..thats why I got cables for the front and chains for the back ;)
                ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

I'm sure you guys know how these lists work but if not, you simply copy and paste BOTH lists and add yourself to the bottom of each.

===============================

Food List
                  1. Joey (BuddiesWithJesus) - Pack of hamburgers and a couple packages of hot dogs and matching buns. (sorry guys, just paid tuition)

Project List
                  1. Joey (BuddiesWithJesus) - Window Switch Swap, Interior & Exterior Detail

Comment

Food List
                    1. Joey (BuddiesWithJesus) - Pack of hamburgers and a couple packages of hot dogs and matching buns. (sorry guys, just paid tuition)
                    2. James, whatever I can fit in my car, but probably similar as above.

Project List
                    2. James (Uhh James) -- Timing Belt/Water Pump Tutorial, perhaps started realignment on my car if we have time.

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone
                      Food List
                      3. Tom + Father - Uhm Steaks, burgers, I dunno, Joey talk to me, you guys know my dad can grill like a mad man so.
                      Project List
                      2. James (Uhh James) -- Timing Belt/Water Pump Tutorial, perhaps started realignment on my car if we have time.
                      3.Tom- god the list is long, mainly interior ish, maybe some one wants to help me wire some speakers so i dont hear road noise 24/7. ALso derek detailing my car. Heh like i said long list.

Comment

I would be down, but I am rebuilding my M10. There is a small chance I'll be done before then. You guys wouldnt mind an E46 in the mix would you?

Comment

doesnt matter whatcha show up in really, were always welcoming to new folks.

Comment

Food List
                            3. Tom + Father - Uhm Steaks, burgers, I dunno, Joey talk to me, you guys know my dad can grill like a mad man so.
                            4. tony- um chips and college beer?
                            Project List
                            3.Tom- god the list is long, mainly interior ish, maybe some one wants to help me wire some speakers so i dont hear road noise 24/7. ALso derek detailing my car. Heh like i said long list.
                            4. tony- um......maybe my window

Comment

is there a grocery store near the shop? I've found that there is usually all of one thing and not enough of the other at these gatherings so a food run works best day of ;)
                              Chris
                              90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Good point :)

I believe they just built a Winco near the shop, and I know there's definately a Fred Meyer

Comment

Working...
                                X