Feeler...E30 convertible cruise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30austin
    replied
    Sedans FTW. 4 doors for more whores, bitches.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    Coupes and verts for the gays

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Coupes and verts ftw lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Lol.... sedans....

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    include the sedans and we got a huge turnout

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    No, it can still happen. But I don't think the turnout is going to be big.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Guessing this isnt happening?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by AbeSonic
    Ahhh, I love the smell of jealousy in the afternoon... :D
    Sure that isn't rum you're smelling?

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparkle'
    ^ Lol, Jealous? ;)
    Ahhh, I love the smell of jealousy in the afternoon... :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Im in.

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Starts out like this...



    Then this...


    Then this...


    For this...

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    ^ Lol, Jealous? ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • AirplaneBuilder
    replied
    You're all gay, go start your own vert forum!

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    I will see if I can drag the vert out for a day.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen
    Those fuckers



    Haha to get rollers on the way to the picnic I had to haul ass to get in front, still didn't catch up to the crowd in the front.
    I know, Carl was goin too fast, no pics of any of our cars :(

    Leave a comment:

Working...