Feeler...E30 convertible cruise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    Originally posted by AbeSonic
    Still lookin for Wishno and John T to chime in....
    Those fuckers

    Originally posted by Austin!
    I don't care, I'll do rolling shots, so no need to go fast.
    Haha to get rollers on the way to the picnic I had to haul ass to get in front, still didn't catch up to the crowd in the front.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    And I like you ;)
    Homo.


    :)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by Edev
    Strong possibility. Although, I'm not much of a race car driver in the M, haha. Just forewarning you.
    I don't care, I'll do rolling shots, so no need to go fast.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Definitely can get a copilot, have plenty bored friends.

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Still lookin for Wishno and John T to chime in....

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen
    I like your style sir
    And I like you ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Everyone needs a copilot in my opinion. How else are we going to get some rolling shots? lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by Austin!
    Can I ride with you, Eric? I'm not a cool ginger with a cab anymore :(
    Strong possibility. Although, I'm not much of a race car driver in the M, haha. Just forewarning you.

    Leave a comment:


  • kinvodA
    replied
    Originally posted by Austin!
    Can I ride with you, Eric? I'm not a cool ginger with a cab anymore :(
    I think I knew you had a convertible, but I never knew you to be cool? J/k broseph

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    I would totally be down for a fast, hot, man-filled topless afternoon, but July 15th is out for me :/
    I like your style sir

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Can I ride with you, Eric? I'm not a cool ginger with a cab anymore :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    This might be something I'd attend. Sounds like a jolly good time ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    I believe it. I was there lol

    Leave a comment:


  • kinvodA
    replied
    Originally posted by Keith M
    I will stalk you all, lurking in the background and ruin all photos.
    True story, Keith's stalking skillz are off tha chain brah! That fool ran into me ~eleventy billion times at the picnic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by AbeSonic
    That sounds like a great idea too! We could go to Lincoln city. I know a couple of spots where you can drive up on the sand. Then we could gamble/get plastered at Chinook Winds lol
    I'm 17, so no plastering lol.

    Leave a comment:

Working...