Feeler...E30 convertible cruise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nny403
    replied
    Hmm?

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    I appreciate you sir! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • nny403
    replied
    Originally posted by AbeSonic
    Yeah we could push the date back. How about to the end of this month? The 29th?
    Yes, let's do this. I'll have the vert detailed by then.

    Leave a comment:


  • nny403
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    Ok it can't be this week. Got wisdom teeth pulled. Can't drive till off pain meds.
    I fail to see the problem as these meds will only enhance the feel.

    Leave a comment:


  • nny403
    replied
    Originally posted by Austin!
    Sedans FTW. 4 doors for more whores, bitches.
    No whores. Car will scrape. If you need whores go to www.tnaboard.com bro. They take all comers, even you.

    Leave a comment:


  • iSOregon
    replied
    Originally posted by Turf1600
    I'm unemployed so I don't care when it is. :(
    haha me too

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Ok it can't be this week. Got wisdom teeth pulled. Can't drive till off pain meds.

    Leave a comment:


  • achtung911
    replied
    I'll be down

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    I'm unemployed so I don't care when it is. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    I mean, any date is fine by me. But later means I have more cash and easier to arrange a Co pilot.

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Yeah we could push the date back. How about to the end of this month? The 29th?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparkle'
    What if it's a girls car?
    Then it's for the dykes. Duhhh.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Should the date be pushed back?

    Leave a comment:


  • ejnight
    replied
    I just picked up a new vert. needs work but I might be down.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    Coupes and verts for the gays
    What if it's a girls car?

    Leave a comment:

Working...