Feeler...E30 convertible cruise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Twelvizm
    replied
    BMW Gay Parade?

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    I would totally be down for a fast, hot, man-filled topless afternoon, but July 15th is out for me :/

    Leave a comment:


  • Keith M
    replied
    I will stalk you all, lurking in the background and ruin all photos.

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    That sounds like a great idea too! We could go to Lincoln city. I know a couple of spots where you can drive up on the sand. Then we could gamble/get plastered at Chinook Winds lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Id do it if we go to a beach for a Photoshoot, E30 verts in the sand would be niiiccceee.

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Still waiting on Josh, Darin and John to chime in... And everyone else with a Vert. Shiiiit, I'd really like to see Eric D come out to this with his M Roadster vert. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    This is gay, I don't even have a sunroof.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    I'll be in if you make it the next weekend.

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    I'm in

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    I'm down. I'm jobless right now so I have all the time in the world...

    As for you seattle dudes - I drove to the picnic with oil in my coolant. You have no excuses.

    Leave a comment:


  • SwiftE30
    replied
    i like! portland is a bit far from seattle though. Cant really trust my car on longer drives.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Id do it, but portland is a long drive imo. Lots of gas. Though i do want to go down and park my car on one of your nice sandy beaches for a photoshoot.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    lies

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Because you don't have one.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    sounds gay to me

    Leave a comment:

Working...