NEW PNW 318is OWNER :) Looking for parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
    Face palm @ you selling your basket weaves.
    This. Just look at this mans sig, they look so good ^^

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

Originally posted by That_E30 View Post
      get a little wisdom from you guys. I used to be a honda guy. No more.
      started to sound hopeful, but then...

i think I'm going to keep it stock. ... sold the stock basket weave wheels today and slapped some nasty 17 that don't clear the front shocks on..... Looking for new wheels
      Im going to assume you had the 17s laying around. 15-16" wheels are perfect for these cars IMO. 17s work when done right, but it doesnt sound like yours are the ones.

if you're looking for insight, think about what most of the honda guys did to their cars and chances are we do things the complete opposite. most of us anyways.
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Haha no no no. You guys got the wrong impression. I stilldo like Honda's, but not like these ricer kids like them. I like clean. Close to stock. The 17's were lying around. The car is parked and isn't going to be seen driving with the 17's. Theyre hideous. 16's is what I'm shooting for. I just had to sell the weaves to get what I want. Had a baby 2 weeks ago. All you fathers know our car budget goes down the drain at that point. I'm still in school and work as a CNA so to get what I want, I gotta hussle on craigslist or work lots of overtime. It killed me to see the weaves go but it was a must :(.

Comment

post pics! we need to see those 17s
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

. Got to take a look at her today. You'll never guess what that dumb problem was lol. Got her started, she runs decent. Needs a tuneup. Changed the oil, changed the fuel filter (the gas coming out of the out port was nasty dark) , and changed whatever hoses i can get to without taking the intake mani off. Air filter was nasty and was a K&N, i hate K&N filters so got a WIX paper filter. Intake boot was ripped and had a good amount of gunk in it. Cleaned out the MAF and whatever gunk out of the intake. now either need spacers to roll the nasty wheels or a find a new set all together. Anyone got wheels to sell? Ill throw my sick JDM black ones on top of cash hehe :)

WHERES A GOOD PLACE TO 4x4 THIS BAD BOY? haha
            Last edited by That_E30; 10-09-2012, 05:48 PM.

Comment

That is a mighty fucking fine interior you have!! Suspension, paint, proper wheels and you'll be ballin

1980 320i
              1991 318is
              1997 328i sport

Comment

You can pick up a set of bottlecaps cheap. Sell those to some silly FWD

Comment

Originally posted by bkslaughterhouse View Post
                  That is a mighty fucking fine interior you have!! Suspension, paint, proper wheels and you'll be ballin
                  AGREED! I was so stoked when i bought the car. Needs a new climate control cover and clock. I out an Kenwood deck in that sounds baller.

I don't really want the bottlecaps. Ill sell these tto some ricer and get some aftermarket clean wheels. Well see what I come up with

Comment

Holy donk status. Needs a cut and polish desperately. Luckily, red cleans up rather nicely.

Looks like a nice start, though! Some proper wheels, an iS lip and a drop and you are set!
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      Holy donk status. Needs a cut and polish desperately. Luckily, red cleans up rather nicely.

Looks like a nice start, though! Some proper wheels, an iS lip and a drop and you are set!
                      You like? Bro. The rims are JDM. Don't hate :) I'm in the market for coils, lip and will cut and polish or repaint when it rolls. I live in apartments. I hate it. Were not allowed to work on our cars

Comment

That car will look great after a good cut and polish. I've seen 3 other brilliantrot cars in similar condition come back to life.

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                        Bluebird Bus Conversion
                        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                          That car will look great after a good cut and polish. I've seen 3 other brilliantrot cars in similar condition come back to life.
                          I hoep so. I'm hoping ill be able to do that tomorrow and i will post before and afters :)

Comment

Needs a new climate control cover
                            I got one Id sell, pm me if interested

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

Working...
                            X