1991 318is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
    I came in this thread to see an E30 truck.
    LOL +1 M42 PU?! In for pics.... wait a second.... Thats no PU

Comment

I believe Billistein sports also have built in bump stops.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
        I believe Billistein sports also have built in bump stops.
        This is true. I am pretty sure my front right bump stomp died because it makes a horrible metal on metal noise when it bottoms out. Cannot wait to rip the strut out and see how much damage i did to it

Comment

Ill check it out, and yes I'm 18, and yea ill probably make dumb decisions, but you should honestly meet me before you judge me.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
            Ill check it out, and yes I'm 18, and yea ill probably make dumb decisions, but you should honestly meet me before you judge me.
            No ones judging, most of us started in your shoes. I got my first e30 when was was 17. 10 years ago now.. fuck im getting old

Comment

^I agree. So calm down Princess. We're giving you shit. It doesn't matter what we say anyway. You're 18, you'll talk yourself into whatever you want to do regardless of what we tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                No ones judging, most of us started in your shoes. I got my first e30 when was was 17. 10 years ago now.. fuck im getting old
                Not that old, haha, Yea I'll clean it up tonight and give it some TLC and see what I have to work with, then we will see about the situation.
                willschnitz

Comment

Thread Title fixed for toes, he will no longer be confused then dissapoint.
                  willschnitz

Comment

you drove this car home???

are you mad

Comment

I use to care what other people thought of how my car looks but honestly

function > form

Comment

^ I am learning that too. I cry seeing all my car's door dings.

and the fender has a bunch of small dents from my prosthetic. Fuck

Comment

no major body damage or rust then sell it whole or spend a couple grand and fix it FFS
                          "I wanna see da boat movie"
                          "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                            ^ I am learning that too. I cry seeing all my car's door dings.

and the fender has a bunch of small dents from my prosthetic. Fuck
                            Go fast have fun, paint is for stancers

Comment

Even though I should prolly be making an argument for parting it out (I need those fenders), I'll say you should keep it, or sell it to someone who will put it together and drive it. Does it have a 4.10 LSD?

Get the running issues addressed, fix the suspension/brakes, then worry about the looks. Suspension could be basically replaced within a grand in parts, given the subframes are ok. Engine - I dunno, but you can get a good running m42 to drop in for ~$300.
                              Alpinewhite 318i

Comment

Decide what you want more; a cheaply bought e30 that needs a little bit of work, or some profit. You got a good ass deal. You're actually at a better place with this car than most people were at when they started working on their own e30. I would definitely keep it. All you have to do is fix the idling issue, buff it out, add some money for the TLC, and you've got yourself a nice car.

Comment

Working...
                                X