No announcement yet.

1991 318is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol I was going to buy this and fix it but so glad I didn't buy it because I was at work.

It was $900 for a reason lol

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by kitsune View Post
      Lol I was going to buy this and fix it but so glad I didn't buy it because I was at work.

It was $900 for a reason lol

Mike

Probably gambling that money away right now. OP, what is your budget?
      Originally posted by James Crivellone
      1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Enough to buy another running car while parting this one. As of now it looks as if my father who is more interested in parting the car then I am is going to buy it from me, so if any of you are still in a mad scramble to save it from being parted PM me and I will tell him.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

what's your email. I can find it a good home..

Not kidding.
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Not real hard to resell it for how much you paid for it which is $900.

You can easily sell it for that much. Why waste your time parting? Do all that work for a $900 car?

Mike

Comment

Yup, only part it if you want to keep the parts to use for something, otherwise you'd be better off just selling it for 100 or 200 in profit

Comment

I am still interested in taking a look at it. I hate seeing these cars parted. I have a spare m42 in the garage ready to go.
                1991 318i - Ground Control, 4.10 Limited Slip, Dinan Chip, Sport Interior - Daily Driver and Track Toy - Sold

2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited

2006 Subaru Outback 2.5i

Comment

I'd be interested.... Like I said before I have everything I need in my garage or at blunt 's to fix it up

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
                  Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Considering how many PRO3 cars I build every year, I should by this to keep it from being parted out.

Let me know if you don't find someone soon. I usually get them for cheeper then that, but I would pony up the money to save it.

Robb
                    GodSpeed FAB
                    206-999-0411

Comment

If OP lacks motivation to fix the car, how far will he get parting it? Parting a car is a painful process that requires a ton of space and you will always end up with useless parts that you either give away or recycle/throw away. If you try and part it you will eat that 900 dollars, fix the car up and resell it or just fix it and drive it.

Comment

A rush buy that needs to just be sold off, and the Dad or whoever buys it basically saved this kid's ass so a hand job might be in order
                        Originally posted by James Crivellone
                        1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                          A rush buy that needs to just be sold off, and the Dad or whoever buys it basically saved this kid's ass so a hand job might be in order
                          I'm parting it out thank you, I have the space and the time so It's no biggie.
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                            I'm parting it out thank you, I have the space and the time so It's no biggie.
                            Quitter, might as well go buy a brand new car
                            Last edited by EN318isPDX; 03-16-2013, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Not sure if my last post worked. Stupid phone app. But I will take the seats and the body when u are done canibalizing it.

Comment

What I don't understand is why did he even ask everyone's opinion. Could have passed it on to someone who would actually take care of it and fix the MINOR issues.. Plenty of people willing to offer him what he had in to it. Instead, greed is going to destroy another perfectly usable E30.
                                Last edited by djjerme; 03-16-2013, 08:16 PM.
                                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                                2016 Ford Flex
                                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
                                X