X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th year... and I have the shirts to prove it

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

3rd time, all with the same e30 in various states of disrepair.

Comment

It will be my first year. I am taking my Zinno Minty ETA. Turbo just isnt up to driving that far yet, still alot of bugs with MS and I don't wanna get stranded or blow something up. I am road tripping from A-Town with two other e30's A red turbo and a red 325is.
        :: PNW Crew ::
        '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

What time are you leaving backtrail69, I will be going down from Burlington if you want to meet up with another car?

Comment

0... :(
            - Sean Hayes

Comment

E30 Picnic Schedule

Schedule is somewhat flexible, but something like this:

10:30 - 11:00 AM, E30s arrive in droves.
              11:00 - noon, admire E30s by the dozen.
              Noonish - Order up a monster Triple-X burger, if you dare.
              1:30 - Featured Car Presentions
              1:45 - Huge Group Photo (someone bring a camera)
              2:00 - Raffle Time, woo hoo!
              2:30 - E30 Picnic over, boo hoo!

After the Picnic, some people are going to take a drive, this year heading South and ending up in Auburn, just off Hwy 18 were people can easily get back on the freeway, hook up with I-5 and head either north or south and home.

The drive will take the back roads from Issaquah to Auburn, going through Black Diamond. Please note, this is not a high speed cannonball run type drive. This is a tour to enjoy the scenery and enjoy seeing a super long line of E30s on picturesque 2-lane roads. Many of the roads are used by bicyclists on the weekends which is an added reason to keep the speeds sane. Directions will be distributed prior to the group leaving.

The drive is aprox. 30 miles and takes about 50 minutes. It will end at a little mini mart where they sell pop, candy and ice cream. There are some rustic buildings there and if the weather is nice would make for some interesting group E30 shots. The mini mart also serves as a meat market, and there are about 20 types of home made beef jerkey. Yum.

We are at 132 E30s RSVP'd. It will be a tight fit to get us all in at the Triple-X. If anyone finds that they cannont bring their E30 to the Picnic, please let me know so I can take you off the list so I have a better count on numbers for parking.

cheers,

Lance Richert
              Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
              www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

it was a lot of fun last year being my first time ever, i skipped out the year before because of my sisters wedding, now i'll have to skip out again cause of a company meeting, but next year I'll be there with you guys and a new m50 with various mods. have fun guys

Comment

Lance,

I will be there but unless I find an extra 20 hours to work on the M; I will be there in one of my other cars.

TY

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
                  R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

Originally posted by europeanplates
                    Lance,

I will be there but unless I find an extra 20 hours to work on the M; I will be there in one of my other cars.

TY
                    if you have to BRING THE RALLY!

Comment

Originally posted by E30trash
                      if you have to BRING THE RALLY!
                      Tyler, you have to bring the Rallye. I told my friend Seth I'd get plenty of pics for him if you brought it.

Comment

This will be my second time up, only this time I won't be bringing my car... someone else will. Funny how these things work.

Comment

Originally posted by BENdashdash
                          This will be my second time up, only this time I won't be bringing my car... someone else will. Funny how these things work.
                          Why?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cheades
                            What time are you leaving backtrail69, I will be going down from Burlington if you want to meet up with another car?
                            PM sent.
                            :: PNW Crew ::
                            '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by backtrail69
                              PM sent.
                              just don't follow me, I almost got both of us tickets last year :oops:
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Can anyone give me some quick direction's to this place coming from Spokane taking I90?

Comment

Working...
                                X