Final winter PDX meet 12/14

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JMil86
    replied
    Its a shame this damn weather is shutting down everything in pdx!!! I hate this crap

    Leave a comment:


  • sticksdaman
    replied
    A+ thread would read again.

    Lots of lol in this thread

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    Wheres my lolcat?:(

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    whoaaaaa. how the hell did i miss this? i finally got to see the late and great matthew mayhem in action. except..i could only go by the quotes every used since all the others were deleted. im late again..but it was an awesome read.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    I have been stuck at home for 4 weeks now... Knee surgery...yes Im am pretty much going crazy.....I made that at 5 this morning because I couldnt sleep at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • ducatipaso
    replied
    its because we're all stuck at home lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Ats what happens when you let teenagers post rampantly. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • DeM3n
    replied
    Damn, this thread is getting crazy! LoL

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    here is your lolcats/dog thanks to watsonsilver

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    how about "alpina cat looks at your kopis with dismay"

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by Wishno87
    All the smilies are clever and appropriate though. Now about that lolcat...
    i especially like the slap in the back of the head smiley.

    who said i was the lolcat maker? im on ur rimz cuz im a cat

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    Originally posted by 318iSdaniel
    a bit over the top that time, bud.
    All the smilies are clever and appropriate though. Now about that lolcat...

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Watsonsilver
    BRO:arrow:Ex Bro There is a POS sitting in your drive way that is broken down! :giggle:But your still paying off mommy and daddy:finger: And Cant pay for car insurance :down: because you waste all you car washing money on euro parts.

    But Lucky for me, I Paid for my car in cash;)..As my mom says "cash is king";)

    Ok matty I will break it down for you

    1. No I make my car run I am the one doing the wrench time.(with a lil help and 1 to many questions asked to Jeff...thank you jeff):up:

    2. I work over the summer so I can focus on school:idea: Because Im trying to get out of mommys House and not have to work at a car wash. :down:

    3. Broken? My car was out reppin E30s out in the snow today!:woowoo: Im not the one with a flintsones car park in my mom's drive way:ohsnap:!!! (no offence E30s)

    that sucks But these are my last words(similes) Matt lay back down and stop pissing every one off! SHUT UP:dot::ohsnap::cockbloc::arrow::blowup::finger:

    What a :arrow::up:

    I'm done with this thread Thank you to all who back this up.:up:
    a bit over the top that time, bud.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    Originally posted by m20bee25
    Dont you have a 15year old girl you need be screwing? Dont you wear size 3 girls pants? Arnt you waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles whipped? hmmm yea those are all true




    Dont your "moms" make your car run? where do you work? and why is your car broken?



    I never said you were going 40. I gave you a hypothetical situation

    BRO:arrow:Ex Bro There is a POS sitting in your drive way that is broken down! :giggle:But your still paying off mommy and daddy:finger: And Cant pay for car insurance :down: because you waste all you car washing money on euro parts.

    But Lucky for me, I Paid for my car in cash;)..As my mom says "cash is king";)

    Ok matty I will break it down for you

    1. No I make my car run I am the one doing the wrench time.(with a lil help and 1 to many questions asked to Jeff...thank you jeff):up:

    2. I work over the summer so I can focus on school:idea: Because Im trying to get out of mommys House and not have to work at a car wash. :down:

    3. Broken? My car was out reppin E30s out in the snow today!:woowoo: Im not the one with a flintsones car park in my mom's drive way:ohsnap:!!! (no offence E30s)

    that sucks But these are my last words(similes) Matt lay back down and stop pissing every one off! SHUT UP:dot::ohsnap::cockbloc::arrow::blowup::finger:

    What a :arrow::up:

    I'm done with this thread Thank you to all who back this up.:up:

    And yes I Over killed on smilies
    Last edited by Mr Watsonsilver; 12-15-2008, 01:03 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    This thread needs LOLZ stat!


















    Someone make a lolcat with this:D

    Leave a comment:

Working...