Final winter PDX meet 12/14

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    Originally posted by m20bee25
    He wont quit asking 1000 questions and he NEVER searches. Hes lazy. Starts shit between people. lies

    complains



    repeats /\

    Thats why your car is running right?
    and at least I can afford to make sure my car runs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    I Never said I was going 40 I dont even go 30mph when the streets are dry. To many kids and dogs.

    I was going under 10mph the speedo wasnt even reading my speed.

    And just because I like Hip/hop or what ever does not mean im a gangster.:loco:

    Josh is right! chill Bro 8)


    Your only mad because someone will not reply to you.... witch is not my fault:tsk:

    :arrow::finger::dot::ohsnap:

    And yes the smilies are cool.:D

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Mayhem, I am glad you are heeding your own advice about dumbasses staying off the road by not driving anywhere today.

    When you have a car, then you can talk. Or when you have a gf, you can give Josh shit. Otherwise, stfu, and quit trying.

    Leave a comment:


  • ducatipaso
    replied
    Originally posted by Wishno87
    Matt why do you rip on watson soo much?
    low hanging fruit?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    Matt why do you rip on watson soo much?

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by m20bee25
    learn to drive in good conditons first, nobody wants a new driver driving in the ice and snow. what would you do if your on an incy road and a little kid runs infront of you and your going 40mph in the snow and not watching, cause gangsta music is on?


    /rant
    where did he say he was going 40? is he not able of going 10 instead?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    To get better at it. My Hood is a good place to do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    PDX roads are starting to freeze over.

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    hopefully no one tries to head over there - roads are BAD around pdx

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    10'o'clock this morning I love the snow. But to bad it ruined the meet.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    I just got back from driving around SE portland. Its Pretty bad. I could still get out if any one is still game.

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    i failed at going a block to new seasons. needed a push like 5 times. summer tires ftl. at one point i got out of my car (while it was in first gear) and it kept itself running quite fine...it was pretty funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    it's not that bad out in vancouver - looks like PDX took it in the shorts though.

    Leave a comment:


  • ducatipaso
    replied
    I'm not going anywhere. This is out my front window

    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    yeah this is a no go for today. stay home and keep warm.

    Leave a comment:

Working...