Final winter PDX meet 12/14

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ejnight
    replied
    Originally posted by wishno87
    postpone a week maybe?
    1+

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    postpone a week maybe?

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied


    Looks a little on the snowy side folks.

    Leave a comment:


  • ayurdy
    replied
    burn out some parking lots boys ill do my best on some lots in my side of town! ive got 3 under my belt since 9 this morning

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    I Might Try to adventure out into it and see how it is. Who Knows its Oregon Anything can happen.

    Leave a comment:


  • sefb222
    replied
    same here.. two kids, not worth risking it.

    if its snowing, im staying home.

    Leave a comment:


  • sherpa
    replied
    Two sick kids at home so I'm retracting my earlier commitment. Be safe if you go out...

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    We Should take some pictures. They will Look good in the winter wonderland. ha

    Leave a comment:


  • DeM3n
    replied
    Maybe just meet... no drive then?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    I just check the weather again. Sunday morning 2-4inches. East Wind-10-20mph Gusts up to 35mph.

    It Might be pretty crazy getting to the meet.

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    Originally posted by smonkbmw
    This is going to be weather tentative folks.
    big time. snow keeps the m3 in the garage, but the x5 would be there in force!

    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    This is going to be weather tentative folks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Weather advisory means less people on the roads, hehe!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    There is a weather advisory for the weekend.

    Leave a comment:


  • DeM3n
    replied
    Hmmm a drive.... I don't know. If the weather is gonna be sh*tty I might just make the meet but skip the drive.

    Leave a comment:

Working...