Snow Pictures
Collapse
X
-
Depends on how many miles you drive on the road during snow ice season every year?
How many year since you have your driver license?
Do you have a 100% clean driving-record ?
Then...you can tell who's the idiot.Leave a comment:
-
Ya well its fun when you are in a parking lot and stressful on the road.. Not because i think i am going to hit something but because i see people sliding around not in control hitting other cars... I've seen a total of 5 accidents as they happened.
I have driven around in my E30 every snow day so far and this morning was so far the worst.
My favorite thing that will always make me laugh is the FWD cars with chains on the rear.. I should start a thread of pics of morons with FWD cars with chains the rear.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Snow Pictures
Any one have some good Pics of the Bimmer in the snow?
I only have two and they are not the best.:)Last edited by Mr Watsonsilver; 12-18-2008, 05:50 PM.Tags: None

Leave a comment: